Where to buy, e-16 vs f-17 or anyother?

Hi all,

Kindly advise to buy a plot for home/invesment with 5-6million.

E-16 and f-17 looks good option to me? What do you think kindly advise if any other good options.

Both have serious pros and cons.

To go to F-17 Multi you have to drive on GT Road then on the crowded Fateh Jang Road. And it has a railway crossing on the gate.

E-16 Cabinet opens on main GT Road and is a much better location as compared to F-17 Multi.

On the other hand, development standard and brand name of Multi is better than E-16 Cabinet.

However, the fundamentals of Cabinet are also good for example straight line sector design, street width and green belt according to CDA standards etc.

Price wise, Cabinet is cheaper especially if you buy in E-17/3.

Population and commercial sectors of F-17 Multi are far ahead of Cabinet.

Also, you should consider B-17 Multi Sector A or C. From investment and living point of view that is better I have to say.

Thanks PArdesi bhai, let me know if there is any other goood option?

As I said the other option is B-17 Multi Sectors A or C. Another option is 10 marla in DHA 2 if you can find or a file for 1 kanal in DHA Phase 1 extension.

Pardesi has summarized very well for you...

I would go with F-17 rather than E-16 due to better development standard and management.

Regards

Respected members

E-16 cabinet development was completed by habib rafiq, electricity is under ground.

Please shed some light on F-17 mutli development standards..

just for discussion, We know management of cabinet is not active..

F17 Multi is developed really nicely and have some great main commercial area developed. F17 is ahead in terms of ready to live index. Avg price of 1 Kanal is 65-80 lacs

E-16-E-17 is a better location. The good development by Habib Rafique is not well maintained. Sleeping management. Can be a mid-long term investment and if management wakes up the prices may hike - but that is not happening for quite sometime. Price and Location make it attractive - avg price of 1 kanal is 35-50 lacs.

@ OI...

The development standard of F-17 and maintenance is good... Electricity is under ground... 100s of families are already living there.... A number of huge commercial plazas are already there... Very huge commercial and residential high rise project has recently been launched with the name of Atlantis Mall...

Regards

Thanks everyone for advise, can anybody guide me for g-14, if that is also an option? and why the prices in G-14/4 are higher than other sectors in g-14.

Prices in G-14 are higher... It is out of your budget.

G-14/4 is developed... The rest of sub-sectors are not developed as yet.

Regards

Kashif bhai please choose at least one post as the best reply - whichever answers your question comprehensively :slight_smile:

F-17 is better because of

waking management.

Well developed.

Respected members....

Thanks Mr Khan for detailed analysis F17.

Is Atlantis mall good for investment for e.g shops, I saw in jang news paper prices have been hiked for shops in few days, may be down payment.

Anyone who has information on forum, Please shed some light or payment plan or good options in this project so we can think of investment if its promising.

OI

F-17 much better option than e-16 beacuase of development and maintenance standards and population as well.

@ Mr. Khan

any possibility for other sub sectors in G-14 gets developed in next 1-2 years? or there is any dispute on these sectors?

@Pardesi, yes i have selected one post as best answer so far. Thanks

F-17 is far better coz am living there  please note some points about F-17 as;

1. Underground water level starts from 15 feet, two dams are close by.

2. 8 KM away from new Islamabad Airport, although not a good trait in other countries

3. Underground electrification (operational)m although they are going to remove old electricity poles

4. Proper gated sector after E-11/3, includes real fenced boundary wall

5. Gas and telephone (including smart TV) services available there

6. Security and sanitation system in place

7. Atlantas Mall under construction, the only lonely mall in 10KM radius

8. Railway line isn’t a big issue, two schedule train for attock pass by everyday

9. 1KM road patch at ternol interchange remain busy, soon double road shall ease that problem