Where To Buy A Plot In Islamabad

Dear all, I plan to buy a 10 Marla plot and after double storey construction, I want to rent it out. My budget for plot is Rs. 5-6 million. Will you please guide me whether I should buy a plot in G-15/F-15, or DHA. In case of DHA which sector will be preferable where construction is allowed and rental value is attractive.

Other members will be able to guide you about g-15 f15 where i think you can get a 10marla plot but as far as DHA is concerned 10 marla is atleast 7 million,but you can try your luck in sector J for a 10 marla plot

@ ahmad sb…Sir you can contact me for best deals at dha all phases…10 marla ranges from 6.5 to 9.5 million.

Why don`t you meet with any property agent to but? I think he is more reliable person and tells you the actual pros and cons of the area where you search for property. If you have any trusted agent then visit him instead of asking here and there. According to my own research, Gulberg prices are high but good for living. It depends now upon your budget.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

In JKCHS (G-15/F-15) you can opt for 30x60 in this range and the rental return is approx 40 - 50 k /month.

In my brotherly opinion, visit F-17 MPCHS and you will get excellent location plot in this range.

I am not defending or advocating F-17 just because I am also starting my home in said society.

You have to decide.....

Anis is right .

@ Mr.Ahmad

I would like to offer you my services for construction. You just have to tell me your budget for construction and we will arrange a meeting for detail discussion. If you are interested then send me your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or contact us at 0423-6655262. You can also see our work at http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.