Where To Buy A Plot In Rwp/Isb (1 To 1.5 Million Budget)

I want to buy a reasonable price plot. I have my saving max upto 15 lac.

My plan (InshaAllah) is to get HBFC loan on the plot to build a home for living. I want to get rid from house rent which I am paying since 1998 :(

Experts please advise where to buy?

Airport housing society, phase 4

ghauri town

river garden

soan garden

jinnah garden

@Dr Musi

What are the options there in above all and is it developed one ready to construct plot?

Regards

TOP CITY is the best option if u get it in 1.5 M, 10 marla plot in block F.

Dear Khurrum,

He is interested to make his house, I don't think F Block of TC will be livable in the coming 5 years?

Mr.khan i think, in next 3 years complete "TOP CITY" will be fully developed. By then airport with its link to Kashmir Highway will be fully functional Insha ALLAH. Moreover, Margalla avenue with its link to M1, M2 will also be completed IA. And by the grace of ALLAH if it happens, then in whole zone 2, no place will be better to live than

" TOP CITY"

Great analysis bluedoctor sab. May ALLAH bless u.

@Dr. Musi and all, thank you for your comments:

Few days back I talked to HBFC official.

They are not financing house building in any un-authorised scheme.

Housing schemes like Ghauri Town, Jinnah Gardens and Airport Housing are few, which will not be supported by HBFC. (Please confirm if it is possible to construct with the help of HBFC in these schemes).

In Soan Gardens prices are relatively out of budget. Top city seems good option but still it will not solve my problem of immediate construction and relocation.

Bluedoctor: I hope so if too much optimistic… But looking highly unlikely to me if all amenities will be available in TC for living in 3 years if think a bit realistically… So, lets see how it goes…

Dear promoters

what is progress of development?when they will start development in F block?when they update website or upload new pictures?

i know development is going in full swing according to promoters just i requested to you please upload some new pictures because overseas people like to see what is going on over thanks regards.

River Gardens best options…boom just starts here