Where to buy around lac 45 lac for investment islamabad

Where to buy for around 45 lac in islamabad?

B-17

I-14

I-16

In Faisal Town, a much better liveable place in terms of access and development standard with all basic amenities available.

In Faisal Town A block, good plot cannot be bought in 45 lacs. Need to see some less expensive societies like cabinet division E-16. No doubt Faisal Town is far ahead in development standards.

@123 ! Which qualities do you ascertain in a good plot bro? According to my knowledge, one may easily get a plot on a levelled terrain in this figure there.

I WANT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. AROUND 3-4 YEAR TIME PERIOD. Kindly suggest accordingly.

Dear Mr Naazir Hussain I would suggest to go for B-17.

As you know the drive against the encroachments and illegal possession of the lands,many of the housing projects are under fire. Many of the big guns not to mention have been summoned by the NAB and the supreme court. The private developers are having a tough time selling their projects. Because of the concerns from the buyers.

B-17 or the MPCHS is a cooperative society and are regularly audited by the government. Its also under the NOC of the CDA. That makes it more viable and commercially attractive option.

Also note that the plots here were launched in B block at the cost of 4 lac in 2004. Now the B block minimum rate for 1 kanal is 90 lac.

You can reach me personally at

0321-5382104 on Call, whats app, Viber, IMO and the Line.

Skype ID : estateoptions.islamabad

Email: estateoptionsisb@gmail.com

"B-17 or the MPCHS is a cooperative society and are regularly audited by the government. Its also under the NOC of the CDA. That makes it more viable and commercially attractive option"

This is also applicable for any other Cooperative Housing Society not just MPCHS.

Also, Block A, B, C are under B-17 (CDA sector) rest of the blocks D, E, F, G are not B-17 but MPCHS falling outside CDA zone and have NOC from RDA/TMA.

B-17 is far better than other societies. Good quality of construction and facilities!

In this budget 7 to 10 marla depend on location in B-17 E block and other hand 5 marla in Dha-3.

Regards

Sorry off-topic but worth a share. It had to go in some random thread

https://www.facebook.com/SoanGardens/photos/a.1717275378352575/2044182345661875/?type=3&theater

Invest in commercial plots because there ROI is 30% to 40% yearly while residential property ROI is 10% to 15%. Invest in MONTVIRO. Best Security plans for your investment.shopping mall and 5 star hotel rooms available.

Contact for details 03325131050

Invest in commercial plots because there ROI is 30% to 40% yearly while residential property ROI is 10% to 15%. Invest in MONTVIRO. Best Security plans for your investment.shopping mall and 5 star hotel rooms available.

Contact for details 03325131050

@Syed Azhar. By good location plot I means streets No. 10,11,12,13 and plots near main gate of FT A block. All plots above 55 lacs.

Yes, you are rights plots can be bought in 45 lacs towards south side of Markaz.

Invest in Montviro Shopping Mall and start earning from PKR 20,280 to PKR 811,200 monthly.

We have 100% buy back policy within 30 days. Contact 03325131050 for more details .