Where to buy ..Help needed

I got a 7 marla commercial plot in a small city.I dont have time to construct building on it.Its worth is around 25 million (2.5 crore).Now i want to sell it and buy some commercial building which should generate good reasonable rental income.I searched my city.I did find 1 or 2 buildings but they are not for sale.
Now how about buying a building in lahore.Like i searched zameen.Com and saw some buildings in dha lahore.
I got another plot worth around 10 million which i also plan to sell.
So are there any chances of finding a good commercial building in around 35 million in dha lahore?
Also in my city 1 marla = 275.25 sq ft
But i saw in lahore its 225 sq ft.
I saw some buildings for sale on zameen.Com in my range which were around 4 marla (900 sq ft)
So in my city 's context they are not even 4 marlas (900/272.25)=3.3 marlas).

Any expert opinion on this!!!

no one???

I just want to know is it a right decision to buy running building, generating handsome rental income in DHA Lahore.??

River Gardens is an approved housing society of CDA located at Islamabad Highway near the cross section of Kahuta Road and Islamabad Highway. CDA approved the layout plan of River Garden in 4th of the May 2001 with total approved area of 810 Kanal and 660 residential plots.

River Gardens Islamabad is located at the eastern gateway of Islamabad City with direct approach form Islamabad Highway while Kahuta Road is also located at walking distance. It is located in Bhandar Village Zone-V of ICT Islamabad Capital Territory, Mouza Sihala. Eastern side faces Japan Road while Soan River passes from its Western side. Northern side faces Block H of Soan Gardens and Southern Side again faces Soan River located just before the cross section of Islamabad Highway and Kahuta Road.

River Gardens:

River Gardens is a residential project which offers a living community with complete living style. The complete infrastructure and beautiful location with natural views attract people to become a part of it. It is a small but planned and developed residential project. River Gardens Central Boulevard passes through divide the site in two parts while roads are marked by numeric values.

Developed infrastructure and located in ICT limit are key features of River Gardens Islamabad. Development of homes has been started as all of the living facilities exist in area.

Following facilities are part of River Gardens:

Planned area

Electricity, gas and water

Falls in ICT limit Zone-V of Islamabad

Main Boulevard

Street lights

Sewerage and Drainage system

Views of Soan River

Residental plot for sale

(1) 30*45

5.5marla

corner park face

10*45 extra land

60 ft road

demand 28 lac

(2) 30*60

street n0 38

second to corner level plot

demand 25 lac

(3) 30*60

street no 18

3rd to corner

(4) 30*65

street no 13 & 14

demand 28 to 30 lac

(5) 35*70

street no 34 & 13

demand 34 to 36 lac

(6) 40*80

street no 34,,20 & 7

demand 37 to 46 lac

(7) 45*80

street no 26

demand 45 lac

(8) 50*90

street no 20 & 27

demand 55 to 60 lac

(9) 50*100

street no 27

demand 57 to 65 lac

(10)commericall plots and houses are also avalible on cheap rate

There is an ever increasing demand of housing in the twin cities of Rawalpindi/Islamabad due to urbanization and attraction of the Capital. The cities are becoming more congested resulting into uneasy living. Civic amenities and support services are under pressure and clean environment is being adversely affected. We have planned a satellite of Islamabad which will have modern civic amenities and pollution free living . It will cater for all facilities of the future which will make it a model town to enter the 21st century.

The scheme is situated on the bank of Soan River. Due to its innovative and highly functional planning along with beautiful architectural designs, the town has been captioned "RIVER GARDENS".

The scheme is governed by Capital Development Authority (CDA) Zoning Regulations 1992. Provision of facilities is strictly in accordance with the latest CDA by-laws which are much higher as compared to the existing CDA sectors like F-10, F-11.

The land usage will not be more than 55% and the balance land would be utilized for civic amenities and open area to create a friendly environment becoming of a beautiful residential scheme. A main boulevard consisting of dual carriage-way joining the Islamabad Expressway will run through the scheme and feed the internal road network.

The planning, designing and development stages of the scheme will have intimate supervision of the CDA to achieve highest possible standards. Adequate spaces for necessary educational institutions will be duly catered for CDA/PLW-RP-2(703)/96/234 dated 02/08/1997 and Master Plan has been approved by CDA vide letter No. CDA/PLW-RP-2(703)/96/855 dated 19/06/2001 Capital Development Authority (CDA).

The road network will have very large right of ways as specified by the CDA. The pavement design shall be carried out in accordance with "AASHO" Design Manual 1986. Minimum width of the pavement will be 20 feet. All roads will be carpeted and shall have street lights.

The master plan envisages Bulk Water Supply System Comprising of battery of percolation/ tube wells, water treatment works and pumping stations. The water supply/distribution system will be in conformity with CDA by-laws catering for an average demand of 100 gallons/capita/day.

The scheme will have its network of Power Distribution as per design standards of WAPDA. Underground electrification system including HT/LT cables & distribution system will be running along Road/Street to each housing unit.

Sui Gas would be made available in the scheme and its design will be governed by SNGPL.

Telephone facility will be available for each housing unit in the scheme in accordance with the standards followed by PTCL.

Special consideration has been given to the aspect of entertainment and cultural activities. Public Parks, Children Play Grounds, Picnic Spots, Community Centers and Shopping Malls will be duly catered for in the planning. Due consideration has been given for healthy and clean environment.

Large open spaces have specially been left for plantation for the creation of ecological balance and beautification. An underground sewage system and a treatment plant will provided to ensure healthy and clean living.

With a view to ensure availability of every necessity of life at the door step the plan also includes the following facilities for the modern and comfortable living.

Hospitals

Cafe

Community Centre

Shopping Area

Hotels

Book Shops

Library

Restaurants

Community Club