Where to buy in islamabad?

Salam alykum,

I require expert advice in order to make an investment decision for a short term (6 months to 1.5 years) in a 1 kanal plot with a possibility of later developing for personal residence as well, if need be.

The total investment available ranges between 85 lac to 1 crore.

The options i considered are dha phase 5, bahria phase 8 and awt.

Appreciate if you please advise as to;

1. Which one is more secure and profitable for investment as well as residential purpose?
2. Which sector in case of dha or bahria?

Thanks and best regards.

Buy a 10 marla plot in dha phase 5 Sector G worth around 65 lakhs And buy 10 marla plot in Bahria phashe 8 Block G worth around 35 lakhs.

Dha phase 5 Sector G was previously know as Sector P .

Best would be to get a good location 1 kanal plot in dha phase 5 G Block or formerly Dha phase 2 P block as i think its possession can come soon and one can havr reasonable appreciation in that scenario.Other than that the option of going with 10 marla in dha 5 and another small investment as given by mubashir sb may also bring reasonable returns.Avoid awt type investments.

Thanks Mubashir and Falcon.

How much a good location leveled 1 kanal plot will cost in DHA G sector? Secondly, why the possession is delayed? Is it because it is a disputed land with court stay order or some other serious issue? Or it's because of some not to worry planning issue?

Sir no serious court cases or litigation issues.Just usual delays which are the part and parcel of the real estate projects in Pakistan unfortunately.A medium plot of 1 kanal in sector G should cost around 10 million,give or take few.

For any type of best deals in dhas,u acn contact me at 03455370978.

Don't you think

1. Shifting of the airport can slow down the prices in this area? Coz buyers' focus and centre of construction will be Zone 2.

2. Next year is the election year, and once election campaigns start, there will be a slow down in the real estate, in my opinion.

So it may take longer than calculated to have that appreciation.

Thanks and all the best

Dear Seeker,

I don't think Dha phase-5 or Bahria phase-8 will give you good return in 6 to 18 months because of transfer and dealer fee.

Don't believe dealers ram khani.

Dha phase5 P block is good option but it will take time to livable.

Bahria phase8 is good option for living but don't think it will give you quick return.

AWT is option for investment but not good option for living.

Regards

Nadeem sir i think phase 5 is a reasonable investment option when it comes in comparison with other options available and i think he is not focusing on the things from living view point otherwise obviously no one would have recommended him dha phase 5 if he was sorting out for a living option immediately.He is intending to develop it lately if need be and for that phase 5 is a perfect option i think especially because of its location.Secondly the transfer fee and misc costs are peanuts for someone who is doing transaction of this volume of millions and the dc value of phase 5 is readjusted to lower levels infact older levels so can u plz point out what other costs you are mentioning about?

I totally agree with your comments regarding bahria 8.

Muhammad sir your election year theory has weight in it and market may readjust itself to lower levels of buying selling activity because of the intricacies involved in the process but airport theory is otherwise in my opinion.

DHA Phase 5 is joke. Try to stay way.

I purchased a 10 marla plot back in 2011 and after 5 years I got tired and sold my plot for small profit. This area is still in disputes otherwise all development has been completed and DHA issue re-allotments and adjustment letters over and over with no end in sight.

Perhaps this is why prices here are almost 1/2 of the current price of DHA-II. Don't listen to dealers.

Elections will have no effect on property. Banks are using public deposit money and investing in bulk real estate bundles.

2ndly Textile mills and industrial units are going out of business, and parking all their capital in real estate.

State life insurance and other big corporations invested record numbers in real estate.

CPEC contactors who are making huge profits are also parking their loot and plunder money in real estate sector.

All this combined is responsible for peaking property prices. Common Pakistani can't even build a house for his kids anymore.

So in my opinion there is no chance of property prices coming down until these monsters are forced to move out of the market.

One way of doing that is if clean government comes to power and make laws in favor of 20 crore awaam and not only for big businesses and corps.

Other way is to just wait as Pakistan economy is running on borrowed money which is about to run out. A collapse is imminent between now and 2019. Unless we bow down to Washington and beg for mercy.

JDM.I would love to listen your story with facts i.e what size plot you bought for what price and in which block in dha 5 in 2011 and for how much you got after selling it.Then i would present some facts and pruce stats which can be verified feom open market.I would also request nadeem sir to present the price trajectory of dha phase 5 since he is a credible member and quite into following this phase .

Regarding your conception about the accumulation of wealth in certain hands,i somewhat agree to it.

Phase-8 is much better option than DHA Phase 5.

Stop fooling innocent buyers, DHA Phase 5 is a dead horse so far and no one has audacity to speak the truth because it's holy-cow of DHA. Ask people who has plots on this location.

tell us for how much u bought the plot in 2011 dha 5,in which block,which size and for how much u disposed it off so that we can understand how much loss u have to bear?Dha 5 is a dead horse:prove it.

Dear JDM & Falcon,

We turn to zameen.com in search of answers to our queries hoping that the experts gathered here will provide credible information based on facts and figures that assist us in making the final go/no-go decision. However, if examples such as above will be set herein then believe me genuine buyers will shun away from this forum and this utility will be lost.

If you have prior differences with each other then please deal with it elsewhere.

Hope you both will contribute your knowledge and expert opinion based on facts for the general benefit of others.

Thanks and regards.

Seeker sir sorry from my side but i have no differences with him infact he has differences with everyone and u can check his track record on every thread.Again apolohies from my side and i wont reply him further.

Falcon is very Credible and respectful person with very good knowledge of Dha Islamabad. If and whenever he recommends or adivse about investment in Dha or Bahria . I have faith in his knowledge.

Since I didn't even start this back n forth, so I don't have to apologize for anything to anyone.

I simply gave my opinion. Respect my right to free speech and opinion and I'll do the same.

I know this place on the palm of my hand. First it was Humak Town, then DHA Extension and now DHA-5.
Aslamoalaikum & Regards,

Dear JDM,

Allah give me much return in Dha phase5 and still i have some investment in P and Q block.Dha phase5 na investors ko crorepati bnaiya ha ior main app sa iss baat par ittefaq nie karta.ya sach ha ab big return par time laga ga.

I purchased 10 marla plots in price of 26 to 32 lakh in 2012,13 which i sold 62 to 70 lakh in 2016.

There is no chance big jump for short term investors because of transfer,CVT and dealer fee.

App ior SAADI sab mahol saaf suthra rakhna ki kosash kia karain.

Regards

Nadeem sir taking my comments back because i am not feeling good for the wordz i used for him.May Allah guide us all to the right path.

Mubashir sir really humbled and honored to have such kind words from a credible member like u.

JDM i8 was once a naraala village,so??Does it makes i8 a worthless sector?For ur kind info,dha 5 was never dha extension.U care less about my comments that is why u reply my each and every comment.Just trying to educate and save the people from a keyborad warrior like u.

Honestly, I don’t think so Islamabad is good for short-term investment. It’s good for long-terms, like 5-10 years, but for short-term investment, I’d suggest you some place in Lahore/Karachi.