Where To Buy In Lahore?

I have budget of 1.5 crore. Looking for a house with at least 1 Kanal land. Security and parks is also of an importance to me.

I won't be immediately moving to the house, so I can buy land and build in next 5 years.

I really appreciate your help. And thanks to Zameen.com and its team for providing such a great forum.

Plz also consult in lahorerealestate.com.in this budget youy can buy in dha phase7 one kanal plot.after five years it will be well populated.

GO for phase 8 W block dha lhr…

@Saadi Brother

Phase-8 W block price is around 1.5 crore for One Kanal plot only. If Zahid sb invest all money in plot, then how to build house?

As per question, he has 1.5 crore and wants One Kanal house. This is what i understand.

Zzingaro gave him good advise. Phase-7 would be best choice. If Zahid sb wants to spend 1.5 crore for 1-Kanal plot only then Phase-8 W & T block would be better.

@Mr.Zahid

You should buy a plot in DHA that is really a good option. After buying I would like to suggest you that construct it according to your own wish. I can offer you construction and interior designing services which will be more useful. If you are interested then we can talk in details.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thank you so much Zzingaro, SAADI_AQUARIUS, Irfan & Hamza Asif. Really appreciate your advice.

I am not in Pakistan right now but on my next trip will visit Phase 7 and Phase 8.

Now i am tempted to buy 1 Kanal in Phase 8 and wait for 4 to 5 years, as that would give me enough time to have capital for construction.