Where to buy plot in e12.

Where is good to buy in e12 (1,2,3 or 4)
And expeted price 14 marla or 1 kanal.
Regards

N O W H E R E !

Sorry …i not understand.

He means stay out of it or you can go for E-12/5

Its a gamble … If it played well, sab gurus moun dekhtay reh jayein gey :wink:

So yeh its a gamble … If u still want to play, i would suggest E-12/4 due to better access and connectivity with rest of isb

Then please suggest where to buy..i want marghalla side and should be near to islamabad and new airport as well.

Thanks

What is your budget?

Sheikh Sb, kyun ghareeb ko phansa rehay ho, pehlay walay allottee tuo isi umeed main guzar gye, ab in ki agli nasal intizaar kar rehai yeh.

E-12 is now in the hands of golra clan and CDA mafia. Khans and Peers of Golra have made billions in the surrounding of shrine and has practically disabled CDA. The corrupt officials of CDA have bought shares in built up property of locals awaiting settlement of their choice. So why would anyone resolve this issue.

Once E-12 is clear, one can always buy plot there. He will not benefit from initial jump, but price rise will continue along with development , so one can always get return on investment.

At present, risk is maximum.

Bhai woh ghareeb khud phansna chah raha hay ... Tu hum kia karein :D

ho sakta hay he has confirmed news of development ... From CDA ...

Anything is possible in Love, War & Property ;)

Sheikh Sb,

You are creating another HAKEEM for this forum...

Regards

Khan ji, Hakeemon keyliye "mujarrab" nuskha hey humaray pass. Fikar na karain...:)

Sheikh ji: yeah agree..., everything is fair in love, war and property.

@ Isloo: Shukran ya akhi...

Sharbat-e-Mutrbroo azmooda hy Hakeeb Sb k liyey.... Taste bhi acha hy aur asar bhi...

Regards

If E-12 is ever developed, E-12/2 is first to be developed.

Ever developed B.R.Malik saab?Malik saab hope you are in best of health .

Sir its the worst of hopes we rely on, or mere simple misconception about some known outcomes.before i read somewhere in a novel when i was a student about the story of a" MYSTERIOUS DRUM" left over in an empty ground by road construction company.A school being planed in the ground and contract for construction given to some contractor.The contractor on finding the drum in the ground put the story this way" as its a gov drum left over by gov work , so first it needs to be taken out of the ground via legal/through proper channels....

So applications to ENGINEERS/GOV SECRETARIAT/PRIVATE CONTRACTORS etc.......time consumed 25 years and the master who was teaching kids under the shadows of a tree got retired in such process, BUT IN ANGER abd sadness the master went to the responsible departments to ask the reasons of delay....HE(master) was informed about the reason of delay"empty tarcoal drum".....oh that's the reason.....

IN the night the old man (MASTER) went to the ground and kicked the drum down the hills...and went in the morning to gov offices and said" sir its OK now you can proceed with school construction now" but to his disappointment the officer taunted him for interfering in gov work and advised him" Old man gov works are not done like that ,rather it needs 1000 people to pull out one drum as against your trembling old legs kicking it alone "

E-12 is that very drum along with g-14 and many other cda sectors.

Malik sb why E-12/2? i was thinking the same due to better access point but want to know your reason?

I am not a dealer but still I am a bit optimistic about the future of E-12 as CDA is doing some action against land encroachers/grabbers every now and then and you can see it for yourself on CDA's fb page. If NS govt is elected for another 5 years you can expect Ch. Nisar to take some action here as well. I also believe that E-12 prices are touching the lowest and will not go down further. Mr. B.R Malik is right that E-12/4 will be the one to develop first as it doesn't have any issues and all the land in this sub-sector is clear and under CDA possession.

My opinion for Mr. Jahangir would be;

1- If you want to make a house for yourself then strongly not recommended.

2- If you want to invest then you should have a good holding capacity and I mean something about 5-10 years or stay away at if you are not big risk taker.

Not suitable for immediate living. If u have patience go ahead.

E-12 is undeveloped but price is more than developed sectors of Bahria DHA and Zone- 2 societies. Why?

Location and proper Zone -1 Sector.

I will recommend u E-12/3:-

After development its 4 sides will be populated.

E-11/2 Already populated

D-12/4 Already populated

E-12/2 & E-12/4 to be populated

Other sub sectors residents will face issue of villages.

E-12/1 & E-12/2 near E-13 villages

E-12/4 near F-12 Villages

Regards

Mian Nadeem