Where to buy plot to build house

Where should I buy plot in Islamabad in 8 to 10 lack rupees? To construct house. I’m totally confused.

2-3 years timeline. Plot Size 6 to 8 marla maximum. Living first priority and second is investment.

I heard about f-16 is good option but never visited currently I'm living in i-10 since 10 years.

I can pay 25 to 30 thousand monthly. Is there any good installment plan for 3 to 4 years to buy house like i can pay 10 lac down-payment and rest on monthly installment in DHA OR Bahria. I'm totally confused.

I think Bahria Town Rafi block is good for constructing house as well as investing point of view. You can buy 5 marla plot in your budget.

Please do a rersearch yourselves.
Go out in Rawalpindi and islamabad.

Advices are normally from property dealers and they suggest the same on which they are working or having in hand to sell.

I-16 and I- 14 are also options.

Bajwa

I have visited I-14 and personally didn't like location and electric wiring not underground layout plan is not well for me its like Pindi Mohala type

I don't know about I-16 what about development work how much time it will take to develop this sector any ideas?

Dear Wahpk

If you have a time of 2 or 3 years then in your budget F-16 is best option you can get a 7.2 marla plot there in your budget and I think so its far better then I-14 or I-16 as minimum street there is forty feet minimum size of plot is 7 marla electricity will be under ground near to airport, Fateh Jang Road, GT Road and Motorway.

However cant say anything about bahria or DHA usually they have installment schemes you should also visit that place

A. A.

Dear Wahpk,

Bahria Town Rafi Block is the best option, l would like to go with Mr. Shahid. This is a best time to do construction.

''Best of Luck!''

well thanks for guide line .

i have visited bahria town and DHA vally but its far away from main isb it take almost 45 mins

Could you please explain why it is the best time for construction?

Yah i also really wanted to know why its best for construction

Same here i also want to know