Where to invest 25 million in islamabad

Hi,
I want to have a commercial property and a plot in islamabad and rawalpindi.For the commercial building of worth 25 million, i want more than 2 lac rent and also i want the good increase in the value of the property. For plot i want some good location where i can earn good profit within 2 years. Please show me names of some good societies for the plot. Kindly guide me as im confused.

Good societies commercial includes bahria town commercials,dha al ghurair giga commercial…These two places are worth investing…Other than that you can go for a shop in a good cda sector but that wont yield 2 lacs rent.

Dear saadi please guide me which phase of bahria town is good for my commercial investment.

Sir i personally think that you can go for a commercial plot in bahria enclave,dha phase 2 al ghurair giga commercials,bahria phase 8 hub commercial type area…Other than you can look for any cda sector markaz shop…For best deals at bahria and dha,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Dear Rashid Qureshi,

1:Bahria phase8

2:Bahria Enclave1

3:E-11 shops and apartments

4:Islamabad PHA flats....

5:B-17 (long term)

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear Rashid,

Pls contact me for commercial property in CDA sectors which already on good rent & available for sale.

Regards,

Khalid

0321-5533374

Instead of going towards the portion of Islamabad where the new International airport has announced a long while ago.

Visit Commonors flower valley (A project of HRL) on Murree expressway about 25 minutes drive from Serena hotel, Islamabad next to Bahria Golf city, Islamabad. The developer has 100 percent land acquired with no litigation.

For details visit:

http://www.zameen.com/new_projects/commoner_s_sky_garden/overview-1489-281.html

Initially you will have to deposit 760,000 as down-payment (750,000) and 10,000(Registration fee) for 1 Kanal (500 sq yards) ploy

And its installments starts from April 2015. Each installment is of 250,000 that would be finished on 1/10/2018. Total cost of plot is 48,00,000 PKR.

This plot would undoubtedly lie in the slab of 1.5 to 2 crore by 2018 because of its serenic locality.

For payment plan; Click the link below:

http://www.zameen.com/cache/images/1/developments_images/7_281_commoner_s_sky_garden_3729.jpg

If you made up your mind; contact on 0332-4448288 (My cousin Malik Mohsin's contact number) for buying in Commonors flower Valley or anyother property in Islamabad

Shoaib how you recommend csg new booking if commoners flower valley plots already in market in total 3 million budget why you recommend him in 4.8 million booking its a very long project also he is interested in commercial with rental income

Rashid at any moment if you have interest in commoners flower valley buy old files of kanal 10 marla 3million and 1.8 million booking dont go for new kanal booking as its already expensive with same location good news there is almost no profit on old files as well thanks

Rashid go for F-17 MPCHS in islamabad zone 2 this society have lot of potential as there is already population and lots of commercial activities there it fits in your budget first visit and then invest in any location its my opinion thanks

Junaid bhai which other option would you recommend other than f-17 which has potential

@ Junaid, I agree with your stance. But the area Commoners town management has decided for Commoners flower valley is well before Commoners sky garden towards Murree expressway.

Moreover, Commoners Sky garden and flower valley would replace E-11 one day after its complete development and possession.

Since development work is underway; therefore one can get file on installment.

As far as F-17 MPCHS, the plot price of 8 marla plot ranges from 40-45 lacs. The property of F-17 MPCHS society has already acquired the status of maturity because a huge number of houses are built in it.

@ Arshad, In this location, Faisal town F-18 is a good option where the property is still to be matured and prospects of returns are high for management of MPCHS especially its a project of Ch. Majeed from MPCHS. And he is taking keen interest in Faisal Town, Islabamad

Arshad ECHS D18 ENGEERING COMMERCIAL COSTS LESS THEN F17 its also a safe and profitable investment and on ground d17 is also safe I don’t recommend cdechs because management is dull and lazy peoples are no doubt very interested in making home there but commercial activities zero how they maintained there daily life purchasing d17 d18 on ground is too much safe just do a visit there but d18 Echs not Awt thanks

Bahria town phase 8 will be more suitable for you. It is good opportunity and you can earn good on investment. We are working as interior designer and construction services. We would like to provide you our services. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

Junaid bhai. Have you got options in North commercial ECHS . Or a reliable dealer there . Plz share. Thanks

Tamim ctc me on 03359000569 so that we will find one easily thanks

Thanks to all for your useful analysis.

For investing in commercial plots, the Mumtaz City and Top City are good societies. Because the value at preseent is normal but it will be doubled after a period of two years. The reasons is the Kashmir Highway 8 lanes linking New Benazir International Airport is passing through theses two Societies. The road will be complete in a year. This will be good investment.

Commercial plots in ECHS,AWT,Wapda Town are also best for investment.

Dear Khalid Javaid sab,

What is the prices commercial plots in WT?

Regards

Dear sir usually ratio of rent n the market is .5% of investment accordingly you can get 125000 easily but if you invest in bahria town commercial project so you can meet your target.