Where to invest 6 million for short term investment

I have recently moved from karachi to lahore. I want to invest my 6 million for short term. What would be better place to rotate money. I want to make money through this investment. How can i do that experts? Please assist.

Looks very difficult to me if you could manage such investments through online sources only… However, nothing is impossible… Best of luck…

Mr. Khan, I am not doing online investment. I am interested to put this money in property business.

Buy two plots 30 each in k block of prism 5 marla or one in r 35 and one in j upper cutting 25 . As u moved from different city no need to trust anyother brand but dha and smaller plots demand keep moving in market , in future you can easily sell them so go for k 5 marla . This investment will be like hot check .

An experienced investor advice .

Mr khan meant through only online info about property its tough , he meant local info on ground also needed to earn , but u provided by wisest of all info steps here , also do not trust anyone when buying many old good real estate there like lahorerealestate.com /ads you can also see property info and available plots . On zameen.com many listings too

Sana Azfar sahiba in 60 lacs budget

I would suggest a one kanal plot in Prism H block.

One 5 marla plot each in DHA phase 9 Prism R and DHA 8 Z block Ivy Green 5

If comfortable outside DHA. Buy one plot in Bahria Orchard and Sui Gas 2.

If comfortable with files you could buy two one kanal files in DHA Mutlan phase 1.

If needed I could offer many more options. Please feel free to leave a SMS or WhatsApp text at my cell phone in USA +16308024186

I am Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY ) from Lahore Real Estate. We are authorized registered dealers of DHA Lahore since 2004. We serve in only few but where we believe they are safer projects for new people in Property market.

@ Asad sb: thanks for explaining my post…

Dear CMY bhai, For DHA 8 Z block Ivy Green please advise the reason for recommendation, on map it seems small and isolated society. Is it have worth ?

For short term, I would go for two 1kanal files in DHA Multan.

Welcome to Lahore. I am a invester my self in Lahore and Islamabad. Frankly speaking you will have to be careful with investing your 6 MM for short term as they could turn into long term investment. Its like stock market..you only successful if you sell or purchase at the right time. Timing if most important.

I would strongly suggest you to do your own working, its very important to know what your doing.

People here have given you good leads, visit a number of registered estate agents of the advised locations...and don't tell them your new in the city :-)

Apart from plots you can also invest in commercial and residential projects and profits are good with less investment. Any like that you won't have to place your eggs in one basket.

If you require any future suggestions, i am available on umartipoo@gmail.com

If it was 3-4 months ago i would surely advise you to go for Lake City Lahore. But now its rates have been sky rocketed and you missed that flight.

The next would be Lake City as per my gut feeling will be Sui Gas Phase-2 in Lahore. I would strongly recommend you to go for CMY's second option that is "Buy one plot in Bahria Orchard and other in Sui Gas-2"

@ Shoaib

You endorsed the option given by CMY and I would like to get some help on that. Both Sui Gas 2 and Bahria orchard are showing rates between 35-40 so how would this be possible to buy 1 in each society. May be I am missing some key point here like plot size or block#. Would appreciate if you can elaborate a bit.

CMY if you can also shed some light plz.

Sui-2 has a high potential in coming 2 yrs. And there is no doubt about it among majority now. In last ten days rates have been up by a margin of 3-4 lacs on avge per one kanal.

An avge to good location plot in Sui-2 would be min 38 lac today. Total expense would be 40(transfer plus CVT Stamp etc).

With Rest of the money look for 5 marla plot in Bahria Orchard or Lake City. Most probably one can find.

Check with on-ground dealers there.

In enclave you can get better return insha allah

And we have more good options in Bahria civic center Rawalpindi wich is totally commercial.and you can purchase Flates&shops on installment.after you can rotate your investment quickly with good profit.

For further any information please contact

Mehboob alam (MD)

Euro estate Bahria phase 4 civic center Rawalpindi.

Mam i have plots and house for investment in your budget range .If you have intrest feel free to contact me 923314335297 whats app 923338645549

Well in my view everyone keep themselves away now from one man show like happened in bahria and happening in lake city now .

Because few have to become victim of overbooking , map changing or up and down perks and shocks by big investor with permissions of one man show in pvt societies .

Why i said and recommend DHA is because even bahria is better developed and luxrious still dha is superior , i saw people buying plot as costly as 2.5 crore for kanal without fear in DHA , and i saw people in sweating and trembling with fear when they are buying kanal plot in bahria in 1.5 crore

, so matter of trust element in dha is great factor .

Cmy recommended you one kanal plot in prism , one kanal always take longer time to sell but considerable but by buying smaller plots you get edge though location wise kanal better

I do not think in 60 one can get good located plot in prism r and in z block

Furthur sui gas ph 2 very good option but my observation tell minimum 5 years one need to hold and sana wants short term gain , my gut feeling is nfc ph 2 will develop faster than sui gas ph 2 c, d, e, f blocks

I do not think she will go to multan to buy files , when living in lahore , though clear short term gain in multan but ground plots safer than files .

So i think she have only option is prism 9 and her budget and short term gain thing only k block 5 marla can fulfilled right now as better block and underpriced as prism 9 file went to 24 now .

Up to you sana

Good points ASAD sahib

The investment suggestion of @CMY is quiet valid.

Dear Mujahid, (One 5 marla plot each in DHA phase 9 Prism R and DHA 8 Z block Ivy Green 5.)

What is price of this 5 marla and what would be suitable location.