Where to invest 7 to 8 million

I want to invest 7 to 8 million in rawalpindi/islamabad. Please advise to buy 10 marla plot in bahria phase 7 or 1 kanal plot in f17 tele garden islamabad or apartment in bahria heights.

Other suggestion please?

You may invest nera new islamabad int air port as after the inauguration which is expevted over 14 aug 2017, after that it will give u max benefit, which would be i think best investment ever. As there is no saturation yet now and it is best time to get maximum benefit. You may also contact with me over 03345478381.

Please Visit and Join this page and here you will find answer for your question

Thanks

Ijaz Alvi

https://www.facebook.com/Buildersquare/

Please Visit and join this page and here you will get answers for your question

Thanks

Ijaz Alvi

https://www.facebook.com/Buildersquare/

I will suggest not to play a gamble on bahria. Already people have lost their hard earned earnings. I will recommend to invest your money in DHA phase 5. DHA is rapidly expanding and i can foresee that DHA will be the new Islamabad side. You can get a one Kanal plot or 10 marla (depending on the loation). This is the best advice that i can think of.

I would suggest to invest in Mumtaz City near new airport... Good return is expected near end of 2017.

Regards

Aftab Khattak’s advice makes sense. Phase V is set for major take off. The only problem on this side for now is the slow-moving traffic on Islamabad Highway. Once the bottle necks are removed, there will be a straight uninterrupted drive all the way down to Zero-Point. That will make it a pleasure living out here in a locality with DHA standards and smooth access to Islamabad. If Bahria Phases 7 & 8 with access on GT Road is likely to increase in value then what do you make of the potential of DHA sectors touching Islamabad Highway.

I would suggest you to invest in Bahria Heights, the reason you can rent it easily & property value increased by time too.

Dear Syed Hazrat Hussain,

For living purpose go Bahria overseas sector4 or 6 or Dha phase2.

For rental Bahria Heights not a bad option.

Regards