Where to invest for good return?

Where to invest 7-8 millions for better return in next 1-2 years?
B-17
D-17,d-18
Mumtaz city
Gulberg
Bahria enclave
I-15,i-16

Faisal Hills is going in negative right now but a great investment for 1-2 years time.

Most of your mentioned projects are now touching its maximum, as imran bhai mentioned Faisal hills has some juice or you can check FMC possession plots touching B-17 area. A possession plot is available for 40-50 lac. So you can buy 2 plots, keep those plots for 3-4 months as it will get more hype. After that sale those plots and move to some CDA or some organic growing society.

As far as I-15, investors moving towards 16 and 14 that are both possession and far more secure

Property market is steady for the last 2 weeks…it appears that peak has been achieved and it has saturated.

All the game of strategies and we knows better.

0332-5363789

Dear L@l@,

In your options CDA I-14/16 are good options.

Regards

Gulberg Islamabad is the very high returns society

I-14 is a good option. Prices are comparatively low if you compare them with I-11 and I-12.

Rates in isb have started rising again so i think still not reached its peak at the moment.

Bahria Enclave is also a good option if you can hold for 2 years.

If next government is ppp then MR will be back in driving seat and this time his speed will not be slow.

I am not understanding why I-14 did not get any big hike compared to I-12, I-15 and I-16 is there any specific reason for that?

I-14 has development issues, no underground electricity like G sectors, faulty sewerage system, etc etc. Overall it feels like Pindi.

Brother that what I-series (with an exception of I-18) precisely refers to, i.e., lowest end proper CDA sector on the boundary of ISB. In most sectors, you cross one street/road and you are into Pindi.

I-series is more pindi than pindi itself and hence overheard power wiring and visible sewrage marks!

I live in ST. Town, RWP, once Jewel of a Pindi now turning slowly into a slump with minimal to minimal pathetic location at 30 lac Per Marla.

Any decent commercial not available even at offers of 50+ Lakh Per Marla on spot cash deal!

From that regard, I-10 still better and cheaper than those crowded parts of Pindi