Where to invest in dha phase 7

Salaam all,

I am looking to diversify away from the isb region and was thinking of picking up a 10 marla plot in dha phase 7 with the intent of holding for 5 years. Can someone advise which areas to target. Should it be near the education / knowledge city or shall i buy a file given my long term intention of holding.

Jazakallah

Dear Khan007

Better go for on ground 10-Marla plot instead of file.

10-Marla plots are located in T, U, X, Y blocks of phase-7. Price range is 55-75 lacs for averge location plots. Around 130-plots are availbale on 150-feet road (14th Avenue) in Y-block where price range would be 78-85 lacs. Y-block is nearest to Knowledge Park, this is only for your reference. U & T blocks plots are also good but price would be little higher than Y-block as those blocks were developed earlier than Y-block, avoid X-block because of village area. My advise would be Y-block as Punjab Govt has approved six lane expansion of Bedian Road which would give another access to Y & Z2 blocks of Phase-7. Its always important to thoroughly visit the area personally before taking any decision.

Many thanks Irfan. Just the detailed reply I was hoping for. Looks like

Block Y is a good contender. I will fly into Lahore next weekend for th zameen expo IA and will check out phase 7.

Bro, best option for investment is WAPDA CITY Faisalabad

here's the feature of WAPDA CITY FSD

The area is newly developed and have all the facilities of reliable sources of water, gas and electricity. Wapda City is the future of Faisalabad in the time to come. Wapda city is the epitome of futuristic style and design in a residential project of unprecedented proportions and advantage. The place proposed to dream land, corporate offices and a clam and serene residential area densely patched up by lush green parks and shady trees /equipped with every luxury and convenience. This was the vision that wapda employees cooperative housing society conceived after realizing the polluted environment of city. A ten minute pleasure drive along canal from Abdullahpur chowk crossing Lahore carriageway shall take you to your dream place .Various mega projects like , dry port M2 industrial area , Garment city Kuhurrainwala industrial area , University of Engineering@ technology campus are sparkling all around wapda city.

Please contact for further assistance 03218668857

Thanks Shahid... But it is still Faisalabad :)

I'll rather stick to Isb or Lahore.