Where To Put Rs. 1 Million

Any suggestion would be very helpful. Any flats in Islamabad where there is installment plan available? Or any good plot anywhere in Lahore and Isb.

Thanks in anticipation.

Apartments: Installments Options. 1-Bahria Enclave Islamabad. 2-E-11 3-G-15 4-DHAI-2 Defence Residency

For Plot too many options. Kanal: Bahria Enclave New allotment on Installment Plan. 10 Marla: Bahria 1-6 On Full payment. Kanal DHAI-2: On Full payment. 30*60 G-13 & G-14/4:On Full payment.

Mian Nadeem

Mian sb. Its 1 million only :-) .... I doubt kanal in dha islambad can come in that range ? Can you please help me with some reputable projects of goood builders. Thanks

Thanks for pointing my mistake. My reply was for 10 million.

In 1 million consider studio apartment on installments in Defence Residency DHAI-2 near GT road gate.

Mian Nadeem

In 1 Million, I would suggest you to go for Top City 1 Islamabad.

Regards

Apartments? Why when you can buy land that is more efficient in terms of return.

I think in that amount a flat is a decent option taking into account all the wow factors of dha etc … Mian Nadeem sb. Can you please guide me more on same for options i contacted dha office and they said all are booked

Only problems with a flat is regular maintenance and after a while the building needs a full refurbish. Good point is it gives you regular income, but its the matter of finding decent tenants that look after it and pay their rent on time!

DHA Homes appear to be fairly decent, cheap price and almost complete. E-11 and G-15 are also decent for upper market, but fairly expensive!

Problems with plot file, is prices go up and down and nothing on ground. Best is to buy possession plot where you can atleast see your piece of land, may construct on it if you want, and its most likely to appreciate and hopefully see a good return on investment when it comes to selling it.

What’s about Jinnah garden or in H block of Soan garden 6 marla plot can be bought around 1.4 Million.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU DHA VALLEY…

Yes; DHA valley is good investment opportunity with limited budget.

DHA vally or Top City are the options available in your budget.

@ Saadi Sb is there any change in the market about DHA valley or prices are still stagnant? Any update regarding valley development? Regards

DHA prices have stopped rising as investors are not going to zone 2. Since the rumour of Rawat airport has become obvious and development of fateh Jung airport is in full swing, most buyers are looking into options in zone 2