Which Commercial project of Bahria Town is the best for Investment?

River View Commercial, Mini Commercial, Mid Way Commercial, Bahria Square Commercial, Hub Commercial, Linear Commercial, Spring North Commercial.

Good question.

First, generally speaking, none of them is too bad and all of listed ones will succeed to varying extent as the time passes.

Specific to each, I think some have shown quicker maturity than others depending upon various factors. One of the key factors thus far has been the direction of investors and construction acticity and that's why Midway and Mini Expressway facing plots are ahead of rest of the lot by 3-5 years. In future, it will get better. But, prices seem quite high given the potential is demonstrable.

Second, I would rate North Spring and River View as falling second priority. Currently, River View prices are rock bottom and probably present the opportunity of short term gain (2-3 years) in plot value.

Linear & Hub, third priority in my view, would still eventually succeed as the population in this part of the City is going to explode as people start building houses in Phase 8. It's going to be a city in itslef, pace can be accelerated if the country's situation gets better. If not, it will take another 5 years to get going and further 10 years to get into full swing.

These are my views.

Based on good analysis by Amir, I would say that from an investment point of view Linear and Hub would offer more potential as their prices may be cheaper and they are located further inwards and would benefit as the the area gets populated.