Which option is better?

Dear gents,
Would you suggest me which one of the following is better in islamabad:
Option 1: newly contructed two bed apartment in bahria 4 floor 2, expected rental value, ready for possession

Option2: invest in plots either in bahria , dha or any other reputed town.

Please guide

: 40 k ,price 6.5 million

Dear depends on you what you like. If u r a content type of person, buy one apartment and start getting the rent and just relax. If you are energetic and want to make the most of your money, then go for plots. In 6.5 million you can get a 10 marla in dha phase 2. I will not suggest bahria. Consider zone-2 for investment. You can get a 50*90 plot in b-17 block -c. Just a suggestion, you can do your own research and decide.

Agree with Muhammad Rehan, would add my two cents here.

G16 and G14, possession plots only. Both are extremely promising being on Kashmir Highway.

Many thanx Mr. Muhammad and Isloo for your valuable comments

Dear Isloo, what is the diff b/w possession plots and non-possession plots?

cant we get the possession of the non possession plots by paying the 20-25k possession charges? If yes then why do ppl prefer only possession plots?

Thanks

@ mansoor.

AA)possession plots are the ones which;

1) society have possession of land

2) society is giving the possession of plot to owner for immediate construction.

BB)non possession plots are ones which;

1) either society don't have the possession of land

2) Or the society is not ready to give the immediate possession of plots to owner for construction.

So dear, normally one should avoid investment in non possession plots, but in property risk is directly proportional to profit. So the decision is yours.