Which sector of lake city is better for 10 marla house construction?

I am evaluating between m5 and m7 for buying 10 marla plot for constructing my house (ia). I need advice, which sector is better?

I found there is a mosque, more parks in m7 than m5, and is closer to the commercial market.

What is an expert opinion on this? Please note i am not in pakistan and the internet is my only source to know all this.

M5 is exclusive for 10 marla whereas M7 mainly has 5 and 7 marla plots. Finally, it is upto your personal choice but as a general perception, M5 is considered better for 10 marla due to:

1. All plots of 10 marla,

2. Close to main roundabout at which mall and Jamia Masjid are located,

3. Close to Golf area,

Thanks, Umair for responding. I am in this selection. I found M7 more greener - like it has more park options around 10 marla plots. Also it has its own mosque. Yes you are right, that M7 is a mix of 5,7 and 10 marla. Also I noticed M7 does not have those street lamps. (source youtube vidoes :))

Yes, you are right. Mosque is not available in M5 and there is only 1 park. I have never noticed but I think there would be some kind of street lighting in M7 as well. To sum it up, both blocks are good and safe for living and investment and are at walking distance from each other meaning the facilities can be inter-used.