Which Society Is Best For Rental Investment?

My question from experts is which *low budget society in Islamabad/Rawalpindi is better for rental investment where I can build a house possible sell it otherwise put it on rent?

*Low budget (plots under 2 million)

The only decent one I can think of which is low budget is in PWD near Soan Garden. There are a lot of people constructing houses and plazas and its got populated fairly quickly due to the cheapness. Development standards are not great but for cheap budget society you cant go wrong!

Well said Sheikh saab i am looking for a plot in these low budget areas like soan garden , river garden , thanks for your info

As far As CDECHS concern i hv cancelled a deal there, a friend warned me dont go for it as you cant build a house str8away there , there is sumthng fishy going around :(

Regards

Thank you for the appreciation Tahir saab.

What do you mean you cant construct a house straightaway in CDECHS? Can you elaborate further?

Im sure you can construct houses there where possession is given as there are some houses built. Some are files, which is awaiting possession and you cant construct there but people have been waiting for a long time for possession but society management appear to be pointing fingers at someone whom they dismissed hence something fishy going on there but if you buy in possession plot I don't see any issues?

E-16 will not give u profit because ppl r selling there plots in loss. There is no development and no noc. Its a cda sec and may be they might give to contract to some other developer to develop even than no one will take this project because all the plots are sold hence how will the developer make money so no hope for e-16 as far as i can see....

E-16 is not at all a good place to buy a plot.there NOC has been cancelled by CDA.Almost every one who bought a plot there is demanding there money back.CDA has been warning not to buy a plot there.Have it checked it please.The builders were con artists.

(I forwarded messgs One of my trusted builder in ISlamabad as i was disscussing my building project with him)

Allah know whats going on there av mentioned wot i been told rest is your own research Sheikh saab

REgards

What are you talking about Tahir saab? I think you maybe confused brother. Are you discussing E-16 Roshan Pakistan or E-16 Cabinet Division Employees Co-Operative Housing Society?

E-16 RP is a scam so avoid, yes NOC was cancelled, no development, land acquisition problems, private society where owners just stole money and ran away, CEO and general managers were unknown.

But I am unsure about what your saying about CDECHS as development is by HRL? How can the builders be scammers when they developed Bahria Town? There are few houses built in CDECHS?

Please clarify?

From what I had seen development standards were fairly decent in CDECHS but it was far from completion. A lot has changed since I last visited. Apparently the development standards are highly regarded but what do you expect its by HRL same as Bahria town but not the best work by them. But I suppose its far from a finished project as gas is currently not available but will be soon.

I don't know what your saying Tahir saab, as it doesn't make sense? Can you clarify further, where did you get this information from regarding CDECHS as look how expensive the prices are?

Dear sheikhs Abdul

Please share more info about roshan Pakistan as someone my friend was forcing to do investment there . Please share more info for guidance please.

Regards

I am still confused as i am out of country at this time , let me go through them emails again

Regards

Yes sheikh abdul bro my developer mailed me about E-16 Roshan Pakistan(RP developers)

cabinet divison is Totally diffrnt approach

extreamly sorry about wrong info

Regards

Well most of the information I have covered about Roshan Pakistan. Avoid at all costs, people are showing old NOC by CDA just to dispose their files as currently they are not even worth a paisa! ROSHAN PAKISTAN - AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Instead go for CDECHS! More expensive but its safe investment especially possession plots which you can start construction straightaway!

Well said Sheikh abdul brother

RP has a very bad reputation in past but some news are circulating about RP now a days that they have started giving possessions and the situation will be better in next six months. The members, who have current information about RP are requested to participate in the discussion.

RP plots are also available with a down payment and 3 years installments now a days.

Dear Tahir, Consider National Police foundation for 5 marla plot, as per news Bahria town management is planning to establish a Tram line through National police foundation O-9 to Loe Bhair in order to avoid heavy traffic on PWD passage.

Top City could be good in futur for renting to Civil aviation people closest to airport within your specific budget.

@Sheikh Abdul A/Experts: Please suggest any reliable project in Islamabad or Rawalpindi with a down payment of below 5 lac.

Regards

@ muhammad zeeshan…Sir check flats in dha2…

@Thanks a lot SAADI sb…

You can go to Jinnah garden where you can buy a 30x60 plot in non-devolpe area , The devolpment is going on check the plot rated through, olx,Newspaper etc.

Soan garden and River garden both are developed ,good rental and in same price.