Which society to chose for 1 kanal resdeintial plot in lahore ?

I am searching for 1 kanal residential plot in lahore under the budget of 15 million rupees. My focus is the area close to defense road.

I have narrowed my research down to 3 areas/blocks.

1-fazaia housing scheme block d (asking prices are between 1.35 cror to 1.55 crore).

2- bahria town sector e, nishter block (asking prices are between 1.4crore to 1.6cror)

3- khayaban e amin block l ( asking prices 1 crore to 1.2 crore)

Prices have skyrocketed in the last 2 months with normal increase of around 10 lacs for each plot.

Personally i like bahria town due to its good lifestyle but it has a comute issue for people like me who needs to go to city center using ring road daily. There is news about southern part of ring road that will be connected to bahria town in the future. I am not sure how far that future is or what will be its impact on bahria town especially nister block?

Fazaia housing is another option but its prices have really jumped and asking price is changing daily to the point where i have started hating it. This society was my preference when i started looking a month ago, but every time i choose a plot, dealer says owner has increased his demand or not interested in selling right now. This game seems more like a monopoly by property dealers.

Third option is khayaban e amin l block, its location is good, and has similar vibes like other 2 societies. But i have read that it is still not approved by lda and there are cases with nab.

I am spending big amount for a plot, so i want to chose the best option available to me in my budget.

Need guidance to make a good decision.

@Saad dear,

If you're buying plot for personal living, then my vote is for BT Nishtar, Bahria Orchard or Lake City. This is considering your budget range.

Lake City would be bit pricey, but it is worth the money.

Fazaia and Khayaban e Amin are not in the same league for living standard. But that's your own choice. I would keep these 2 at the end of my list.

Pechs islamabad