Why No One Is Talking About F-18 (Faisal Town)

There is huge demand in the market for files of faisal town. Profit have reached to 3 lacs in few weeks. People say map is almost final and will be announced after moharram. Balloting by 1st jan, 2014 and development will also start there after.

Comments of senior members are requested. I see this as a very good investment for short term like 4 to 6 months. What you people say.

Probably, can you please update me on the rates of all the sizes and booking price plus profit, i am also interested in buying some files for short term. And from where should i buy in bulk ? Thanks :)

Dear Nasir Sb:

Only know price of 30x60. Initially it was sold for 18 lacs on installment. DP of 370K and installment of 160K after every three months. These are traded in the market on 3 lacs profit now. New booking is done by FT management on 22 lacs.

You can buy in bulks from the dealers/ investors, they have bought a lot of files. By the way, I have 4 files at the moment.

Regards

@Khan sb., khud hee sawaal aur khud hee jawaab, aur phir khud hee selected best answer :slight_smile:

Nice one @ khan

Oh bhai jan, yeh jawab mai ne Nasir Sb ko diya hy, if you have any problem, you don’t need to read this, just ignore it. Thanks

I was about to ignore it but its just that selecting best answer by yourself on your own question caught my attention… Just take it light

Dear Intern:

Do u think the answer was not best? For me it was. No problem, every one has the right to say what he wants to say being a democratic forum, but you should support your view with logic and reasons.

Regards

Good question, Intern! Khan shows that he is real khannnnnnnnnnnnn.

F-18 plots’ prices were low around 2.50 k profit 4 days ago and today around 3.15 k again stabled. Once map will be announced which is expected after moharam then it will touch 4 k next year prices are expected 5k

Very true Murtaza: now it is 3.25 for open files today. Still has good potential.

Regards

@khan, of course for me the answer was not best because of the following two reasons (logic - as you asked for it):

1. At that point of time when you gave answer there was only one answer and that was yours in reply to your own question. How can one rate an answer as best when there is only one option available? Unless we are in hurry and doing it for some purpose.

2. Secondly, as you have stated above that you have given this answer to Nasir sb. According to your this statement "Oh bhai jan, yeh jawab mai ne Nasir Sb ko diya hy,". Now it becomes very simple that if you have given answer to Nasir sb. Then he should have rated the answer as best and not the person himself who has given the answer. Tau kia yeh khula tazaad nahein hay?

Intern Sb: very right that you have answered.

I have asked ur opinion about the contents of answer and not the timing of answer. I have given answer to nasir sb, but u know some time the answer remains in pending if you give more then five answers in quick time, so that was the case.

How do you rate an answer best, i was thinking its normally done by website team. In my opinion a member should not allowed to rate an answer best, There should be a panel who can analysis weather the answer is best or not.