Why prices increased too much in bahria town phase 8 sector L,M,N in just

I was going to buy plot in bahria town phase 8, either in phase L or M or N 5 marla. So I got price estimation of around 6 lack in start of december. Now when I want to purchase a plot, prices are almost 8 lack.

What happened in 2 months that prices went so high?

I even had an eye in previous 8 months that prices of 5 marla in these sectors were near to 5 lack and 25 thousand. Now prices increased in just few more days and I cannot buy a plot when I arranged money... What caused the prices increased?

The prices have increased all over, not just bahria town, if i am not wrong you won't get a good location 5 marla plot in m block in less than 9.5 lac as i searched for a plot in market for a client the lowest rate i got was 9.50. I guess the prices increased because state bank lowered down the interest rate, plus another reason could be upcoming elections, things will move in positive direction inshallah. If you are interested in buying a plot in bahria town phase 8, try getting it in f2, as in m block, it's still file. Regards, Nasir 03005551900

Dear masakin consultant seems that you are very happy by increasing prices am i right??? Any way lot of congratulation to u on increasing of prices. Investors like u earn more money and genuine buyers become more and more worried due to increase of prices. Investors like u and like malik riaz always have plans like this that genuine buyers do not get advantages and all advantages should be keep in their pockets and genuine buyers roaming wildly

What is the impact of elections on real estate

Is there any chance of prices decline?

I don’t think the prices will go down. It is the right time to buy before they get out of reach.

What is the price of 10 marla in f ii (phase 8)?