Would You Recommend PAF Falcon Complex For Purchase?

I am returning to lahore to settle back in pakistan and i am intereted in buying a kanal bunglow at the paf falcon complex near kalma chowk because;

1)- it has security which does not allow others to get in so it is safer than any other housing estate in lahore (or are others have similar security?); and 2)- it is central to main shopping and travel area as our family lives in garden town and aa town.

Would you recommend me to buy there or other housing estates?

Mr Kashif

Falcon enclaves and Falcon Complex are very exclusive and prestigious housing societies. It is a project of Pak Airforce and maintains a very high security system and limited access and entry into the residence both for visiting and ownership reasons.

If you can manage or find some property available to be purchased then it is certainly a very good buy both in terms of ROI and personnel use. As you said yourself it is very ideally placed and you should go for it.

Regards Hiba-tur-Rahim

Hi kashif, Falcon complex is no doubt a very secure place and better for buying a bungalow. You can also visit few other societies as well like eme society and pcsir.

Welcome back to lahore :)

Asalam o alaikum!

Can anybody let me know about the current rates of plots/bungalows available in paf falcon complex near kalma chowk .

Thankyou, Shoaib

Hi kashif,

I was in the same situation some years ago. I chose paf falcon complex at that time

Tech society is v.Good as well. (on canal road near pu)

Nevertheless, my advice is do not tell the property dealers that you are coming from abroad. Also, dont hurry. If you want to buy a house, you should give yourself atleast 3-6 months to find the house and be physically present.

On the internet, people will try to message you and tell you the prices which can be 2-7 lac higher.

I heard the price of 14-marla is around 170-180 depending upon the built year. May be you can find the house more cheaper, u need to verify yourself.

Best of luck

Salam shoaib, The prices for 1 kanal houses in paf falcon complex ranges from 30,000,000 to 40,000,000.

Regards, Shehryar

Thanks a lot shehryar. Do you have any idea about zaamin fazaia villas at raiwind road ? Is it like the same as paf falcons complex kalma chowk ? I mean is paf estate deptt managing it ?

Fazaia housing scheme raiwind road is administered by directorate of estate projects of pakistan airforce head quarters.

Zaamin group is offering villas constructed in fazaia housing scheme on installments of 10 marla, 1 kanal , and 32 marlas. The residents will enjoy the security of transaction and living offered by a housing scheme run by pakistan air force, and at the same time receive zaamin services.

The website has more details at www.Zaamin.Com/fazaia