Wrong advertisement of plots on zameen.Com

Hi zameen team,

People are intentionally posting plot advertisements in the wrong housing societies. This is making zameen.Com data redundant. See for example some advertisements below. These plots do not belong to top city.

Https://www.Zameen.Com/property/top_city_1_top_city_block_a_5_marla_plot_at_spectacular_location_in_airport_green_garden_booking_available_now-18674531-9231-2.Html

Https://www.Zameen.Com/property/top_city_1_top_city_block_a_airport_green_garden_spectacular_location_5_marla_plot_bookings_are_open_now-18680995-9231-2.Html

Https://www.Zameen.Com/property/top_city_1_top_city_block_a_5_marla_plot_at_spectacular_location_in_airport_green_garden_booking_available_now-18674531-9231-2.Html

I tried to fill the "contact us" form of your website but that is not working. The error message is "whoops, looks like something went wrong."

I have seen many such ads also. Some times agents post plot file ads as plots, some time they intentional set low price just to get customer queries and later try to convince them.

zameen.com is better and should remain better than olx etc. Such ads should never be allowed.

Thank you Ishtiaq Sb. The main problem is that the plot advertisements are not posted in the right categories. This will make zameendotcom data redundant. The web administrator needs to build more checks and balances.

Dear Aamir Aslam,

We have checked the 'Contact Us' form on our end and it seems to be working okay. Kindly try again and you will not receive an error.

If you do, it would be better if you could share the steps you are following and/or the screenshot of the error and steps you took.

We have also forwarded the issue of plots being advertised under a wrong society to the concerned department. This particular issue will be fixed shortly. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Thank you Zameen Admin for replying. I am just filled the “Contact Us” form. When I hit the sumbit button, the error still says “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.” Send me your email address so that I can share the screenshots. Thank you!