Zedem announcing new segment in faisal hills today.

Zedem is making an announcement today at around 1500.

Are they going to announce 3.5 marla

Or

Redsons new 24 story project?

Does anyone has any insights?

Please update it if there is any infor

So what was this post all about? What did they announce

Please share details

The talk of town is that they are launching 3 and 4 marla plots on instalments but prices are not confirmed yet.

That’s good

When they are going to announce it?they are launching at high prices about 24 lac.is this a good price to buy

Thanks Bilal for sharing this info. I wonder what is the use of 3 marla plot and how can one build house in such a small piece of land

@Taimur, they may be commercial

Taimur sb, not long ago in the era of Kanals and 10 Marlas same was the thought that what the hell is 5 Marla and now that is a norm.

With time, population growing, economy deteriorating and less availabe space, not in distant future we may see benchmark lowering than 3 Marla too. I am constantly seeing 2, 2.5, 3 Marla so much so that almost all new launches by well known high end developers are around 3 Marla.

It's not a problem exclusive to 3rd world, metropoles like Tokyo, NYC, Paris etc. sometimes a 200 sq. ft. accommodation is considered as lavish! Such is the cost, many of us have to pay in the name of Human Progress in and beyond the 2000s era...

In capital 20*40 plots being constructed for long time and people call them " my kothee" not " my makan". Charming designs and families are living inside.

In F-11, people made 3 stories on these small plots and I have seen one house having 3 story and each portion is separate for renter's entrance.

25*40 is 4 marla I believe

Did anyone has latest or update about this. Have they announced or it just rumors.

Agree Imtiaz Sb and Abdul Qayum Sb, we are changing and lifestyle is changing and old folks like me should come out of inertia

There is still no confirmed news but different estate agents in that area keep on making videos and spreading rumours, such as only 1500, a B1 and C1 extensions and so on.

Typical of developers, where they still haven’t acquired the piece of land for connecting main boulevard with GT road and part of Block A which is around a village “Dhoke Saidoo” doesn’t seem to be cleared as well. There are also other un-acquired areas in scheme, as well. However, they are extending the society.

There are few very nice house designs in Al-kabir town, Lahore on a 3 marla plot size.

Zedem is following the footstep of malik raiz, not completing the old projects and announcing new ones, instead of purchasing land for new projects he should buy land for Faisal Residencies which is awaited for last four years and still not more that 10% development over there.

Ch Majid Sahib didn’t go for 3 and 4 marla plots because he thinks these sizes are not fit for a decent living standard. However, launched

• 5 marla with 435k booking and 192k quarterly instalments; total price 3.8 million

• 7 marla with 710k downpayment and 210k quarterly booking; total price 5.3 million.

In Block C of Faisal hills.

• total payment schedule spans over 4.5 years.

Feels like builders are out of touch with what is happening around us, or trying to bank on the dirty money which should flow in before December.

So 5 marla in 3.8 million and 4.5 year instalments at Faisal Hills - is it a good deal?

Can you please advice on it. Is 5 marla 3.8 million a reasonable price for a housing project in Taxila?