10 marla house construction cost in total

Location is bahria phase 8 f1 sector
Total covered area 3600sqf

I want to know how much money i need to spare for a class construction. With or without material

A class grey structure will cost you around Rs.1100 per sqft with material and with out material Around 1000 per sqft.

the finishing needs further clarification as to your requirements.

Guys,

Can anyone give an idea for construction of 3 Bed (attach bath), DD, kitchen etc on ground floor only on 1 Kanal plot with lawn in Islamabad? Also please tell me how much covered area it would be?

Will appreciate your feedback.

Dear Hamza!

Approximate cost for A-Class Construction With Material will cost Around 2200-2500RS/SFT

Approximate cost of Grey Structure is 1100-1400RS/Sft,

But Exact Estimate will be provided as per specification and Detail Drawings.

Labour Rate is 350RS/Sft including finishing and 280RS/Sft with out finnishing

MAX Construction is a reliable company in construction. It has been active in construction project for the last 2 years. The main aim of this company is to fulfill the needs of customers and satisfy them by providing the best possible outcome. We provide a luxurious life to our customer at reasonable price.

We are offering:

*Qualified Engineers And Supervisors

*Quality Work.

*Highly Skilled Labor.

*Day to Day Presentation on working progress.

*After Construction 2 years free Maintenance Services for the 1st time in Pakistan.

First visit our construction sites then Decide.

Hoping For good response.

Abdul Mateen

Civil Engineer.

Feel Free To Contact

+92331-4739308

mateenmax@gmail.com

Hello Mr. Hamza

Your approx construction cost would be 65 + lacs... Depending on the quality of materials. For detail BOQ with cost and material specification please visit our office or contact me through my cell number.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

49, DHA Phase II Islamabad

Hello Mr. Rafique Ahmed

Please send us your detail requirements. We can design according to your requirements. We already built number of house with 3 beds, DD, Lounge and lawn on Ground Floor. You can visit these houses any time. Visit our office to discus with different layouts.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

49, DHA Phase II Islamabad

HT bahi

Can I have your contact details plz.

Abdul mateen and wahab bahi I will give you call tomorrow. My drawings are ready and only problem to find an honest contractor with or without material.

Approximate cost for A-Class Construction With Material will cost Around 1800-2000RS/SFT

Approximate cost of Grey Structure is 1000-1300RS/Sft,

But Exact Estimate will be provided as per specification and Detail Drawings.

Labour Rate is 320RS/Sft including finishing and 260RS/Sft with out finnishing

INTERNATIONAL BUSSINNES ASSOCIATES is a reliable company in construction. It has been active in construction project for the last 15 years. The main aim of this company is to fulfill the needs of customers and satisfy them by providing the best possible outcome. We provide a luxurious life to our customer at reasonable price.

We are offering:

*Qualified Engineers And Supervisors

*Quality Work.

*Highly Skilled Labor.

*Day to Day Presentation on working progress.

*After Construction 2 years free Maintenance Services for the 1st time in Pakistan.

First visit our construction sites then Decide.

Hoping For good respones

HAFIZ SALMAN ZUBAIR . SHAHZADA ZUBAIR ASLAM

Civil Engineer. AND MAPS DRAWING EXPERT..

Feel Free To Contact with us

+92333-4546359 03234024979 03234819759

hafizsalman7866@gmail.com

You can contact me on hassan786_99@yahoo.com

HT bahi please check your email.

We are contractors & civil engineer working in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad for several years.

The cost of construction on labour rate basis (cons. Where owner provides all construction materials) for area of 3600 square feet will be approximately Rs.1250,000

The cost with materials ( including labour ) will be as follows ;

For Grey structure 40 Lac

For complete work with A class finishes ( Tiles, marble , plumbing fixtures, wires & cables, lights, fans, false ceiling , ward robes , etc ) will be Rs. 80 Lac

Engineer Muhammad Shafqat

03225017254 Email : shafqat.muhammad62@gmail.com

Contact for further information

We provide affordable house and commercial building construction as per your needs just make a call and build your dreams. We have our own Architects, interior designers and Engineers.

Black Hawk builders and real estate.

Danish

0344-4468705

2200/ sq ft with material a class construction for complete finishing. For grey structure 1400/sq.ft. Office address : office no1, sama arcade 1, phase 7, Behria town rwp. Cell no. 03335703783. Samavia construction

Samavia construction. Behria town office. Contact for best solution on 03335703783. Thanks adeel Malik

One person here is saying for 10 marla (3600 sqft. Covered area) it will cost about 65K while other person for the same is saying 1.2 million(125k). Which one is correct?

@arif

3600 sqft grey structure will cost you around @1100 per sqft.That is Rs. 3960000. As the plot size increases the finishing cost decreases e,g In 7 marla house there are around 4 baths and 16 doors and one kitchen or 2. In a kinal house there may be 5 bath rooms and 20 doors. Now the covered area of 7 marla is 3000 sqft and kinal is around 5400 sqft. The sqft feet has increased drastically but the bathroom and doors have increased just by a minimum one bathroom and 4 to 5 doors.

so comming back to your question it should cost you with a class finishing around 80 to 85 lacs...

SO 80 to 85 lac for everything including grey structure & finishing or just not including grey structure?