14 marla construction cost estimate - islamabad

Require expert advice/estimate on the construction of a single story house on 14 marlas for own living purpose in islamabad.

Really looking forward to some on-ground estimates as i have been getting a range of rs.40 lacs to rs.70 lacs for a single story construction.

Grey structure cost for single story starts Rs.1350/- to 1550/sq ft depends on design and site conditions/Soil test report.

We can give you design and execution at one place.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220988

Please state estimated total cost ( Like 50 lacs or 55 lacs etc)

Pls give me your total covered area to give you total cost

If I construct on a 40*80 plot, Covered area would be around 40*60.

For 40*80 total covered area should not above 2500 sq ft so the cost can be between Rs.33 lac to

40 lac for single stores grey Structure.

Regards

Grey structure ? This does not include furnishings and fittings ? Im looking for total cost which includes everything, from construction to fittings,paint etc.

Please share accordingly.

Finishing starts Ts.2500 to no limit it depends on finishing you select.

Rs.63 lac with Abgrad finishes and available finishes.

You can add up if you change finishes to A+ finishes

Regards

Dear, Mr. Tahir,

The cost of single story with complete finishing materials would be 60 to 70 lacs.

Also type of finishing materials depends on you which type of finishing materials you want to used in your house.Tell me your Email so I will send you detailed list of different types of finishing materials.

Regards,

Danish Brothers construction professionals

Tahirqureshi@gmail.com

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Hello Mr. Tahir

I read your query and comments. We can provide you complete construction of a single storey house in Rs.52 lac only.

For more details please contact us or visit our office.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

We are a team of highly qualified Architects, Structural Engineers, Geo Technical Engineers, and PMP certified Project Managers. We use latest Project Management tools such as "Primavera" for planning of construction of any project including residential and commercial projects. Our main focus is to deliver best quality with in prescribed time line.

Indeed Best planning can give you best output, therefore during execution our main focus is on planning including "Time line of project and Coordination between architectural, structural and MEP features of the building"

Please contact us at 0333-9925227. We will provide you best solutions and services for your project.

Usman Ali

Marketing Manager

Pinnacle Technologies

Civic Center, Phase4, Bahria Town, Islamabad

usman.pinnacletech@gmail.com

AOA

Dear Friend

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd is offering Construction Services on Turn Key Basis at Bahria Town Rawalpindi & DHAs Islamabad

What we ensure?

• Use of Best Quality Construction Materials

• Experienced Technical Labor

• Continuous Monitoring & Feedback

• Timely Completion

Rates

Grey Structure – 1150/- Finishing 500/- per sq ft

Grey Structure

*Complete Masonry Work

*Bricks A grade

*Best Way Cement

*Steel 60 grade