30*40 Commercial Plaza Cost

Hi everyone, I have 30*40 commercial plot in River View Phase 7 Bahria Town Rawalpindi. Can anybody please let me know how much it will cost me to build a 5 storey plaza. And if anyone can recommend any good builder.

Thanks.

Atif

It depend upon the material and design that you select for this plaza. If you have any map then contact us at @hamza.asif@ameradnan.com with its copy or call at 0423-6655262. Send me your contact details on this email address so that we could proceed further. I will give you some options and suggestions so that you could easily finalize it. You can also see our work at http://www.ameradnan.com/blog/.

Dear Atif

We can give you all services at one place.

Contact us for design and construction services with quality works and time completion with very competitive rates.

Looking forward to hear you.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Thanks for reply .i understand that I have to provide map so it can be worked out how much it should cost . But please give me some idea how much maximum it wil cost . I have two plots on Lilly raod and at the movement I don’t have map for building I was thinking if construction cost is reasonable I will build both of them plz let me know so I can arrang funds as I don’t live in Pakistan . Kind regards atif

Grey Construction Cost for commercial plaza Rs.1400 to Rs.1600/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions....

Regards

@Mr.Atif

You can visit us if you want to design a map for your home and then we will discuss it in details. You can see our email address and contact number for more details in above mentioned comment. But it is obvious that we will offer you attractive rates for construction and designing.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

AoA & hello,

Grey structure would cost you between 850 to 950 per sq ft.

Finished project should come around 1300 to 1400 per sq ft.

It is much cheaper to build a commercial building as compared to a fancy house.

Thank you.

Harkin Associates

P.S. Should you desire, you can contact us at 0323-8802200. Our email is harkin.associates@gmail.com

Different companies offer different rates that`s why you cannot take decision just on saying. I think Mr. Atif, you should see the work before and then take final decision in this regard. You can see work from MN Khan and DSA because may be they have the same work but you can try them. You can also see our work at http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.