Any person who had completed his home???

I want to know if any one has recently completed construction of his home?Then how was his experience with the contractor? Can share contractor number who has completed his tasks efficiently n timely without disturbing mind of owner

Contractor

0316-1512255

works on labor rate

290 per sq ft

You can visit Redirecting... for a reputable contractor. You will find good professionals at this place and will be really helpful to construct your dream home in a nice way by calling at 042-36655262.

Dear Hamid,

Your construction home site in which city?

Thanks & Regards,

Zayad Mohsin

Email: zayadmohsin@masc.com.pk

Mohsin & Sons Construction

www.masc.com.pk

It is a construction company having name Royal Stone (Pvt) Limited. Rates are good and they do quality work. 03215500035

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We can provide you the feedback by our clients, who's work we have successfully be done in past with appriciations.

Bsc Civil Engineer (Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council) will ensure the safety measures, the quality of material & work, and 100% practical implimentation of architecture drawings and engineering standards as well.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Please contact us for further details and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: "Planet Builders".

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

0332-4664243

If you are present in Lahore. Must Contact Fida Builders.I have done one of my home in Central Park Housing Lahore. Very renown in Central Park Housing Society and Grand Avenues Housing. Experience with them was good and friendly.

I can share his contact number 0321-4337294.

Before finalizing your option you must check with them once. Good Luck.

I have to construct in islamabad

We (Royal Stone Private Limited) are a construction company. Contact (Message or call) us on the following number for a meeting. We will not disappoint you. Thanks 03215500035. Our offices are in Rawalpindi and behria Town.