Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Construction Cost questions and answers. All your Construction Cost questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Construction Cost answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Construction Cost question now.
Muhammad Aam..
( 9 posts )

[22 Answers]
I have a plot (35*70) with around 8 feet depression in F-15. I need suggestion should I proceed with development of triple storey home with basement or find some other plot with less depression?

Also what will be estimated cost for building 3 storey structure & complete home(basement to 1st floor)?

2354 days ago In Construction Cost
    DSA
    (1468 posts)
    Dear Aamir,

Tripple storey building of house will cost you in average Rs,1500/sq ft for grey structure.

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Looking forward to hear you.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989
      2354 days ago 

Hamza Asif
      (829 posts)
      You can also contact at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com for good rates of construction. We are working for 10 years in architecture and designing field and would love to help you out in construction of your home or contact at 042-36655262 to talk in details.
        2354 days ago 

Bilal Ali
        (27 posts)
        Guys plz stop doing your advertisement instead help this guy in answering his specific queries
          2354 days ago 

DSA
          (1468 posts)
          Gave him answer and cost what else we can help hi?

By the way what problems you have by our advertisement??
            2354 days ago 

Muhammad Aam..
            (9 posts)
            Brothers can you please guide is that OK to develop a basement on a plot which already is with 8-9 feet depression? I don't know normally what is depth of a basement, but i think ground floor should be at least 3-feet high the ground level. Please advice.

Also if you can guide me the budget floor vise (Basement? + Ground? + 1st floor?).

Thanks!
              2354 days ago 

Nasir
              (2512 posts)
              125 Lacs.
                2354 days ago 

Million$$$
                (443 posts)
                Must go for soil investigation to take true picture and taking final decision. ..
                  2354 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
                  (1628 posts)
                  125 lakh is quite accurate picture of 3 story by a Nasir Sb. One on my friend is just completing 35x70 with basement. I don't think you can go beyond 125

I also have plot in F-15. I am sure you will have make basement. Depression is a lot in most of the F-15. If you can get proper level plot, it would be great.

I remember one person in our street tried to avoid basement and spend a lot of money on deep foundations to make ground floor above road level.

But if you are forced to make basement due to site condition, try to have servant quarters, laundry and guest bed etc in basement. Occupy maximum utility space at ground floor and shift accessories to basement. Subtract Mumty. No mumty will save covered area expense. In that case you can shift mumty usage to basement.

Another idea is to have big hall in basement for kids playing.

But all this is just advise. Everyone himself is best judge of his/her family needs. Some advice is ridiculous for one and same advice is wonderful for others.
                    2354 days ago 

Muhammad Reh..
                    (90 posts)
                    @muhammad amir

If you are some how stuck with a depression plot, you can take it in a positive sense. Depression plots are ideal for complete three story house, the basement will look like a ground floor from back side of house, i-e will have normal windows like ground floor. You can even give entrance to basement from side or back so that it will become a complete unit and even can be given on rent separate from ground and and first floor. But this all depends on your budget. Remember for foundation you will have to dig in to reach the hard base.
                      2354 days ago 

DSA
                      (1468 posts)
                      Aamir...

Basement Rs.1500/sq ft GF/FF Rs.1350/sq ft....

Must go for basement to get the benefit of your depression plot.

Regards
                        2354 days ago 

Post Answer (22 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL