Building plaza- need guidance plz

I own 2 adjacent commercial plots measuring 2.5 marla in a society in islamabad. I want to build plazas on both plots. I have two questions from senior experts.
First, is there any advantage of building both plaza together in term of sharing some facility like staircase etc. Is it allowed to share such structure? I am asking because of small size of each plot.
Second, the basement is already open so might not require lenter. On the ground floor, can i extend area by 2-3 feet by building a balcony or terrace ? My plot is facing road so there is no other building in front.
Last, sir what should be the expected cost/budget on per ft basis for construction of a normal plza of this size (3-4 floors include open basement) many thanks.

It is not advisable to have anything shared. You will face problems incase you need to sell one plaza.

Basement without lanter so where is the flooring for the ground floor.That lanter you have skipped is the floor for the ground floor.

You are allowed a terrace or balcony starting from the first floor.which is normally 2.5 feet to maximum 3 feet.

The rough cost your looking at is around Rs.1800 to 2000 per sqft with finishing.

Societies do not generally object on building some common structures like staircase, mumty, Under ground tank. Better you ask bye laws of your concerned society.

You can extend /project roof slabs by 2-3feet , societies & CDA allow such projections

Cost per square foot for A class construction is approximately Rs.1850/sft.

You may kindly send me your email to get detail of materials & specifications.

Our Introduction;

We are engineers & builders working in Rawalpindi , Islamabad & surroundings since long.

Danish Brothers

Engr.Muhammad Shafqat

0322 5017254

Thankyou HT and Engr. Shafqat for your informative replies. What I meant by no lenter for basement is that the plot is on a slope from the road. So basement doesn't need much digging or lenter for retaining wall. Technically, it could be considered ground floor due to natural slope so the real Ground floor will be a little above ground level. I was thinking of extending it a little further through terrace as road is some 10-12 feet from plot.

But thankyou for guiding. Your advice about not sharing facilities to prevent future complications makes sense. I am presently about to get the plaza designed and hope to start construction in February IA.

if the roof level of basement is 4'-5' above ground/road level it is called lower ground. Your basement or lower ground needs concrete retaining walls no matter the plot is at lower level & sloping downwards.

Regards

Engr. Muhammad Shafqat

1: Yes, you can join both plazas with staircase.

2: You can extend but we have to follow rules first. Probably there will be no issue in it.

Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. We have to arrange meeting first for cost and material selection first so your contact number is required.

Aslamulaikum sir.

Sir we provides services in construction. Aslo provide aluminum profiles.