Construct house in aliblock near headoffice

I want to ask how much cost to built house on 30x55 size plot in aliblock st.No26,double story for middel class famly.

Hi,

It may cost you around 35 lacs to construct a double story house on 35*55 sq.Feet (around 7 marla) plot.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Hi waseem, You must be looking at around 40 -45 lac .... Depending on the stuff you would like to have.

Hello waseem, My name is arslan muhammad and i am representing clare builders pvt. Ltd. If you are looking to build a house , i might be able to help you with this. We guarantee all of our work and the price. More over we work on an idea of transparent and clear construction.

As construction cost is concern, it totally depends on the map (covered area) and your personal preference ( what sort of finishing you like , what sort of material your would like to have in home etc.) But on average u must be looking at around 40 lac mark (assuming it is a double story house with an approximate cover area of 2500 sq.Ft.) If you visit our website and fill in the required " inquiry " form i will arrange a person to meet with you and discuss it in detail Our web site is www.Clarebuilders.Com Or you cancall on 03000666602 Thank you Arslan