Constructing a house in btk

I am looking to find reliable builders to construct a house on my 500 sq yard plot in btk. The trouble is am not in pakistan. I have heard of scary stories where a thekedar cheats people and ask for a lot of money and then degrade on quality.
I have seen beautiful house designs and i like to find a reputable construction company or person with whom i can discuss all details and then will visit pakistan to finalize and start the process.
Cheers

Dear Shahid,

I am representing Estrada Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a construction company with extensive experience , foreign qualified management and skilled labour.

we have been working with many international clients in the past and thus we have prepared perfect solutions for international clients catering all their concerns and needs

We make sure that our clients remain engaged with us in the construction process even from overseas.

To discuss our construction model for international clients please feel free to contact us on

0336-591-5589

info@estradaconstructions.com

or vist our website

Dear,

We are group of Engineers providing design and construction services.

We are also providing design and construction services to overseas clients whom you may also contact regarding feedback of our services.

For further detail kindly contact at engdevelopmenta@gmail.com

Regards,

Engineering Development Associates, Lahore