Constructing basement in sector D12, Isb

Hi

I have purchased one plot measuring 500 sqyds in d12/2 with an intention to construct basement + 2 floors on top of it. I have been advised by many living in the same sector that d12 has water issues and i should refrain from constructing basement. I have already submitted construction plans including basement to cda for approval. Should i construct basement or not?

Dear Jawad Sb,

If you do proper waterproofing and concrere works it will not be not any problems to

construct it.

We can give you design and construction services.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Jawad Hassan. Yes. There is problem of water channels in D-12/2 but it can be solved. People make a water tank. UPVC pipes are laid at the bottom and pipes has holes in it. These pipes are connected with the water tank. Concrete is poured on these pipes. Later, raft is built to support foundation.

Water is collected in water tank. It's clean water and it is used for domestic need of family or plants. Motor is installed to empty the water tank like our normal under ground tanks in house.

Probably this process is called SCARP.

I know this because my relative has plot in D-12/2 and one of my friend made house close to it. I had the interest because whenever my family make house on it, this information can be used.

It's a chance that some houses has this problem. Not all houses has the problem. If you do not need the basement, than better to avoid it.

YOUR PURCHASE PLOT IN E-11, MAIN DOUBLE ROAD NATIONAL POLICE FOUNDATION PLOT NUMBR 674B,SIZE 500 sqyds (50*90) front back open

Margalla facing hia. You can in zameen water boring and National police foundation

socity responsibal You provide water.

YOU can built Basement Grond +first floor.Plot ki back par 40 fit guli hia. Basement gate keep back side plot in 40 fit guli.and One or two gate keep front side plot on main double road Very Good location plot

Regarding

Nexus Estate Ch. Irshad Ali Contact no 03015078555,0512347386.

Price of the plot ?

Thank you all for your suggestions. Much appreciated.

Dear Jawad Hassan

For proper water proofing construction with gurantee. Contact us so we can give u proper detail solution for your site at D-12.

Kind Regards

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

A wide range of design and material is there for you, waiting in our office. We will have to arrange a meeting to discuss in details. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more discussion. You can also read more by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/things-consider-before-constructing-basement-your-house-hamza-asif.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Plot ki price 4 core 50 Lac Negocitate Very Good Location for living.

Regarding.

Nexus Estate CH. Irshad Ali.03015078555

ch.irshad88@gmail.com