Construction 7 marla

Aoa.
I am planning to construct a 7 marla double story house in umer block bahria phase 8.
Map is under process
Land is solid
Some details of the map are under.
Ground floor, 2x rooms with attach bath, drawing room,kitchen, tv lounge, car porch, a small garden at the side of car porch where 2 chairs can easily place.
1st floor, 3x rooms with attach bath, drawing room, kitchen, tv lounge.
1 servent room at mumttee.

Need an expert opinion about the details of construction cost.

'a' class grey structure cost and finishing cost?
Your answer will be highly appreciated

Aoa brother

Construction cost of "A" class grey structure is about RS.1300 to RS 1600 per sqft

An complete construction rate with material range from RS 2600 sqft to RS 4500 sqft

As your plot is in umer block it's 30x55 I believe

Covered area will be 1500 approximately

Simply multiply these figures for an estimate amount of construction.

Contact us if you have any quires .we are always here to help people out .

Regards

Muhammad Hassan Abbas

Pride Engineering Co Pvt LTD

0308-8914033

A.o.A

i am currently working on a project in Bahria town phase 8

material cost for Grey structure is around 1600 sft With material

which include Ithaad steel bestway cement A class Bricks Master Fittings for water plumbing ..Master (blue) not (master fit)

accua fit electric condute pipes

Finishing cost is around 2500 to 3000 sft

its rate depends on type of wood and tile work mostly

Muhammad Hamza

Greetings,

Oriental business house (pvt) ltd is a construction and other 360 services based company that specializes in trading and construction of residential as well as commercial properties.

We would be 24/7 ready and glad to help you in constructing your house within record breaking times!

estimates of grey structure / furnished houses can vary from quality to quality and from time to time due to which providing an accurate estimate can be quite challenging!

However a rough estimate for grey structure can vary from 1150PKR to 1700PKR , whereas the cost of a finished house can vary from 2400PKR to around 4250PKR and the time to construct it may vary from 6 months to a year depending upon how you decide to schedule the payments!

Basements are slightly expensive due to which that costs add up separately but as you are not planning on constructing a basement that must not be a problem for you

one of our projects is under construction in gulberg greens these days and has reached to 70% completion (second floor lintel) within 5 months besides the covid-19 situation that caused a lockdown and a delay in time

you can always contact us at my personal mobile number i.e +923365051799

we can also set an appointment to meet in which we can give you a tour of our projects etc!