Construction basement and 1 kanal home

I want to construct 1 kanal home A1 construction in lahore bahria town

TELL ME THE RATE

1.GREY STRUCTURE

2.FULL FURNISHED

Basement construction: 1234 square feet

Ground floor: 3130 square feet

1st floor: 2311 square feet

Tell me the rate per square feet of covered area first basement , ground floor and 1st floor.

What net size of sarya use in basement construction total RCC or bricks will be use for walls, lenter or anything , construction must be solid.

Solid wood work

Kail ya aish wood which is cheaper

Kitchen plastic sheets , black white etc

Full ceiling ceiling lights, new fashion , not old jis main khali samny color kiya hota hai.

Aluminum windows . Gaugae must mention

Railing gauages

Electricity wire ?

Plumber work which brand

Lenter saryaa wala or bricks

Fully a1 home luxery, with strong constrution

Solid door with glass fixing.

Floor tile size big, i dont know exact size, but please mention size when you quote your rate.

Is it include your rate or not

Septic tank

Water tank

Main gate

Terrace floor marble/ back porch and right left space

front work / face work i think

EXCAVATION OF PLOT FOR BASEMENT

be careful my basement construction must bear the above two floor load and one mummty also

waissy bahiyoun agar kam normal karwana ho tu os ka per square feet kiya rate hai

Thank you all

waiting your best rates

Usman

Dear Dar Sb,

We can offer you as

1- Grey Structure Rs.1300 to 1500/sq ft depends on design and site actual conditions

2- A Grade Finishes Rs.2500 to no limit depends on the specifications you finalize.

We can give design and construction service at once place.

Awaiting

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We are working as an interior designer and construction company for several years. We have a wide range of design and material for you that will be selected after a detailed meeting with you. Kindly send us your contact number so that we could talk in details or call on 0423-6655262 for more assistance. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting....

DSA & hamza asif

quote me the rate as i mention my request. Are you both have reasonable rates for example

floor marble i need big tile 24 by 24 or is say bhee bardi

bath room tiles up to ceiling level

dear i mentioned my all items one by one in my request. So you please quote me the rate according to my specification.

DSA please tell me the Rs.2500 to no limits .and i mention my request i required A1 finishing home with solid construction wood construction is also solid work, KAIL wood very best quality , not spotted,

and can you do work basement construction also is your Rs.2500/sft basement construction......

We can give you Rs.28/sq ft for covered area.

Open area works will be on item rates which will not be more than Rs.500,000 lump sum

which wil be including overhead/underground water tanks,boundary walls,main gate (Rs.50,000) lights,pavers(local not envicrete) if you need other specifications we can give

you item rates accordingly.

Awaiting

Basement grey structure cost will be more Rs.300/sq ft in grey structure cost. Rest

finishes will be in the same price.

Dear DSA

What net size of sarya use in basement construction total RCC or bricks will be use for walls, lenter or anything , construction must be solid.

DSA Rs.28/- for what

Rs.300/- for what

i required these things in my house i dont need labor rate, i need rate with material which i am mentioning again

1. Solid wood work

2.Kitchen plastic sheets , black white etc

3.Full ceiling ceiling lights, new fashion , not old jis main khali samny color kiya hota hai. With SMT technology

4.Aluminum windows . Gaugae must mention

5.Railing gauages

6.Electricity wire, GM cable

7.Plumber work i need popular

8.Lenter saryaa wala mean i think RCC

oLenter RBC bricks

9.Fully a1 home luxery, with strong constrution

10.Solid door with glass fixing.

11.Floor tile size big 24"24 at least

and is it included in your rate or not

1.Septic tank

2.Water tank

3.Main gate

4.Terrace floor marble/ back porch and right left space

5.front work / face work i think

6.EXCAVATION OF PLOT FOR BASEMENT

be careful my basement construction must bear the above two floor load and one mummty also

Thank you all

waiting your best rates

Usman

Rs2800/sq ft for complete finishing and Rs.300/sq ft exta in grey structure for basement

If GF and FF grey structure Rs.1300/sq ft and basement Rs.1600/sq ft for gery structure.

We can give you complete design and construction services in one place.

Regards

DSA

thank you

and just tell me that in Rs1600/- square feet. All sarya , bricks labor, garam pani pipes. Cool wate pipes and one bathroom , one kitchen for servant is included,

and what type of sarya you use, can your design basement construction will bear the load / weight of my above two floor,

and what is the finishing work rates ???? tell me the lump sump

gate fixing , main gates , etc, spetic tank, water under ground tank, i mean everything you execute, distumper, polish the wood, and i need solid construction wood and solid construction of my homes... Is any one else who can pass his rates on my 1 kanal homes

just pass your rates.

usman

Dear usman.

As per your discussion it is better to engage any good Engineer or small Engineering Firm who will prepare detail estimate with specification and Total Cost Estimate on that specification.

We can Provide you This service.It better to award work to some one on detail BOQ basis.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

Engineering Development Associates

+92-301-6070855