Construction cost

What is latest construction cost split (% cost of grey structure & % cost of finishing) for a premium and standard construction in islamabad.

Grey Structure Rs.1350./sft to 1550/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions.

A grade finishes Starts Rs.2200/sq ft to no limit depends on finishes you select.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

For A grade finish it is 60-65% Structure and 35-40% Finishing

Thanks

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

www.encon-gi.com

Construction and grey work cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A+ Grey Structures rate Rs. 1350 per Sqft covered area (Negotiatable).

Basement cost will be 1550 per Sqft.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Please send me your mail I'D, I will send you 4 pakages of grey structure and 4 pakeges of finishing with complete detail.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

AOA,

Rs 1150 per sqft for A+ Grey Structure... Finishing starts from Rs800 per sqft.

Thnx all its really helpful . Mr Azhar of Planet Build pls do send me options on my email fahimash1770@yahoo.com

Grey Structure Rs.1200./sft to 1450/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions.

A grade finishes Starts Rs.2050/sq ft to no limit depends on finishes you select.

More Detail Please Contact.

Sheikh Bilal.