Construction cost

Hi everyone,

I will appreciate if i can get total estimated construction cost for a 10 marlas house in bahria town lahore, the house will have 4 regular size bed rooms ( not small) with attached bath 2 kitchens 2 living rooms 1 dinning room plus one servant room with attached bath on the roof, i prefer to have total cost including sanitary and electric and wooden work with best material, map and all approval from bahria office.

Thanks

Dear sarfraz

a 10 marla house completing in A catagory approximately 9 t0 10 millions with all aspects.

We can give you design and executions at one place.

If interested contact us

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Hello Mr. Sarfaraz

According to your requirements it will cost you around 80 to 85 lac rupees. For more detail please visit our office or call us. We provide turn key solutions to our clients.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

+92-321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Thanks everyone,

I,m abroad and planing to visit Pakistan by this year June, i will see you guys then had saved your contact details.

Regard

Sarfraz

We are Experienced Engineers and contractors dealing in design,construction and consultancy.

Mail us so we could send you detailed list of materials to be used in your home and also bahria town design wing charges and rules.

Regards,

Danish Brothers construction professionals

Kdanish725@gmail.com

0346-5107561

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Approximate cost 75to 80 lac rupees

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Contact us for the following service:

1. Construction

2. Renovation

3. Interior

4. Real Estate services

(Bahria Town, DHA, CDA) Islamabad and Rawalpindi Only.

M/s. Brick Stone Engineering