Construction cost 10 marla in bt rwp p2.

What is the construction cost of 10 marla a+ house in bahria town phase 2, rwp? Price should be quoted in per sqft. Also kindly break it down into grey structure, finishing etc. Thanks

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

Covered area is around 2850 sqft.

WE can give you design and execution services at one place.

If you are interested pls contact us.

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

We provide turn key solutions to our clients. You can visit our houses to see our quality of work.
For info or queries regarding rates and work please visit our office or call us.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab
Arch Five Architects
0321-5674022
wahab.arch@gmail.com

Dear sir,

I am Civil Engineer with 12 years of experience we are group of Engineers including Civil electrical and Plumbing, with company name Eastern Engineering consultant we offer you our expertise on very nominal rates.

1.Complete finishing on key (1550 per sft).

2. Grey structure (980sft) feel free to ask 03005962697

Dear Mr. Aaqib,

We are experienced engineers and contractors dealing in Design,construction and consultancy.

The cost of Grey structure will be around 1300 sft

The cost of turn key project with A+ finishing materials starts from 2400 sft. It's upto you which type of finishing materials you like to used in your house.

Danish Brothers construction professionals

0346--5107561

If you construct it yourself, the cost will be around 75 lacs.

If you construct it through a builder, then the cost will be around 90 lacs.

You want work in labour rate and with materail

Your total expense is 1 crore if you want make 2 floor

I have 17 years exprince in construction work if you want this projecy give this my contact number 03047030469 i live in rawalpindi