Construction Cost For 1 Kanal House Under CDA Bylaws

What is construction (in Islamabad) cost of a single story 50*90 house with a grade material used? Lump-sum amount will be easy to understand for me.

Thanks

Your looking at a maximum 45 to 50 lacs for the construction of your single storey house.

Hope this will help....

I am about to complete my 50x90 house this month Inshallah . I spent around 20 Million with first grade according to market of Islamabad. But it's 3 storey house. Covered maximum space. 11 bedrooms, 16 bathroom along with powders, 3 servant Qtr, 3 kitchen, 3 drawing, 3 lounge, RAK UAE tiles on floor, Diyar wood doors, Chinese tiles in bathrooms, double glazed windows.

So you can have an idea. All depends upon coverage area and material used.

@ b.r malik sb…Sir where you have constructed your house??In bahria??

Its in E-11.

This is A grade construction cost and HT can understand and should note the A grade finishes.

Regards

He must have a contractor like you so no wonder it cost that much…I agree that B.R Malik must have paid this much but if some one says they have spend 10 million on finishing than they must be very very very rich which most of the ppl are not.they come here to get cost effective estimates…I live in e-11 as well i build my own house costing 60 lacs 5 years ago and the house behind mine spend 10 million same time same size and same covered area same finishing…so now you can see how the cost can soar …

HT...You cannot get the point when you will build house for yourself ofcourse it will save the cost of contractor and you know somehow some construction by doing and construction some houses but when some1 has to hire contractor the actual cost of the client will be that which I always mention.

You are giving wrong picture to the clients who cannot take care of their construction as well as they dont have any idea so they should relay on the good sincere contractor for which they have to pay the cost.

When you talk about cost you give your own experince and dont know what finishes you always mention but A and A+ finishes you never did in any of your project thats I am quite sure....

If you can do in your cost and I will mention the finishes so I will be the first who will hire you for the projects but then you will refuse because you cannot do or you are busy in your own project we can say like this....

So again request you dont make ppls confuse because when they will get in mind your cost they will be confused and can hire bad petty contractor and they will be in deep problems and I am scared they can face loss as well.

This is with good intentions and do not take on mind or heart....

Stay Blessed

dSA

50-55 Lacs for a single storey A class construction.

Ok. I got idea . Thanks to all.

Thanks for the advice DSA... :)..... The estimate i have given is around Rs.1833 per sqft that where the A class finishing starts from....... In this you can have the Rs.100 sqft marble and diyar wood work ...bathrooms Rs.75000 bath rooms cost which will be fully tiled ..... Excellent electrical work..false ceiling with proper lightning.....now if this is not a class than what is.....

Any ways Nadeem got the point which ever it is, so lets not argue....

You still so far from the A grade finishes HT....Get the Rocca/porta Accessories or RAK you will get the idea cost of a single bath.....

And you are using marble instead of Grenite in A grade finishes. Thats why your cost cannot go up....I got your A grade finishes.....Thanks

Regards

Good for you

By the way, my house was only on labour contract and not on turn key sort of thing. It is 10,000 sq ft covered area. A bit illegal but it's kind of legal in E-11 :-)

We also had full insulation on roof with 2 inch Jumbolon.

I don't think 20 Million is very bad for first timer. We had all RAK tiles on floor and some vanities are of Rocca but not all. Can not afford RAK tiles for washroom as covering walls is difficult.

Everyone has his/her own preference. Since it's my own home, my preference was that it should be cool in summer. That's why I spent a lot on Insulations and double glazing.

A lot depends on construction area. Finishes come after that as I guess.

Best of Luck B R Malik but we can give you RAK tiles in all house in this rate....

Regards

That’s great.

@Mr.Nadeem

I am working with AmerAdnan Associates who is good architect in Pakistan and also achieved ASIA pacific award for construction and interior designing. If you are interested then we can arrange meeting for details. You can send me your contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or see our work at http://www.ameradnan.com/blog.

At Last Mr HA confess that he is basically working for amer adnan not got services to construct his house as he said before…

@DSA

I never denied this as nobody discussed this thing before... I am here to help people either belong to anyone as you people are also working for some businesses. If someone wants to construct his house then I would like to help him as much as I can.

Regards

Great work keep it up…