Construction cost for 1 kanal in DHA Lahore

Aoa , what will be the minimum total construction cost for 1 kanal plot 4500 sq ft in dha lahore .

1- gray structure cost

2- complete ready house cost

Thanks

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

Dear Abdul Rehman,

As the total cost of home depends on many factors. It is highly depend on the type of the home that you want to construct.I advised you to please make contact with me at aandsdworks@gmail.com for the design and all consultancy services regarding construction of your project.

Thank,

Team Architectural and Structural Design Works.

Hello Mr. Abdul Rehman

We provide design and construction services under one roof. For your house construction 4500 sft will cost you 95 lacs minimum for full finish and for grey structure it will cost you around 55 lacs. For more detail, please contact me through my cell number or visit our office.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Salaam

You are asking the minimum cost! But you need to be aware that materials used and work force used can be so terrible that it will shatter your dream home. My advise is not to fall into a trap that will end up costing you far more and extra headache.

For a Good quality grey structure you will pay around 1400 -1800 SQ Ft And fr a good quality finish turnkey you will pay around 3,000-4500 rupees sq ft

If you need further information then contact Shahzada Faisal Ali

I will be happy to give you free valuable advise

We can give you design and execution at one place.,

If you are interested contact us.

Awaiting

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

It depends on the complete drawings. Approximate cost is Rs 1200-1500 /sqft for grey structure and finishing will depend on your choice. Get in touch for further details. You can visit our website to know about our company . Whitepearlinternational.com

Regards,

Muhammad Hassaan Ijaz

0300 4747646

The Grey Structure will Cost you 1650/sqft.

For Complete Quotation Contact Us

Elevation Home Builder

https://www.facebook.com/Elevation.OneSquareMeter/

Cost of construction in Lahore will depend on many factors such as the drawings, number of floors and types of materials used. These days in Lahore you can find contractors for construction ranging from Rs 1000/sqft to Rs 1800/sqft, which is for the grey structure of the house.

Finishing part of the house totally depends on the owner as there is no limit in that department of construction. The final cost will depend on all the materials used. Usually, the A grade finishing will cost around Rs 1000 - 2000/sqft excluding the grey structure cost.

Grey structure: Rs. 1000 - 1800/sqft

Grey structure with finishing (A-grade): Rs 2000 - 3000/sqft

For more details

0321-6000099

Square Feet PK