Construction Cost In Bahria Town Lahore? With Material / Without Material

Construction cost of 5 Marla in Bahria Town, Lahore?

It will be 2500 too 3000 per sq ft with material construction and without material it will the Labour rate which will be 250 too 300 per sq ft.

Grey Structure Rs.1300 to Rs.1500/sq ft and complete A grade finishes starts from Rs.2200/sq ft to non limit.

We can design and construction services.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Habib Ahmed,

Construction cost depends upon the specifications you adopt in a building it normally ranges from 2500 sqf to 3000 sqt. We are a renowned construction company in Bahria Town. Watch this video of ours to Check out our latest Elamode home design in bahria town. You can visit this house as well if you like:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29dbdf_elamode-home-by-bin-khalid_lifestyle

Regards,

Uzair

Bin Khalid Group

Bahria Town Lahore

Ph: +92-345-9436328

Email: uzair@binkhalidgroup.com

I think 2500-3000 is a good rate with material. We are also working as interior designer and construction company for several years. If you are interested then we can arrange meeting in this regard.

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

According to our experience 5 marla house will be complete with in 30 lac insha Allah, we also do construction work but we always do without material means we do work on labour rate which is more favourable for our clients thanks.

Regard's

Miland Builders

0321-4773707

If 2500 per sq ft applied on 5 marla i.e. 25x45 then complete construction will cost 25x45=1125 sq ft. 1125x2=2250.

2250*2500=562500!!!

And if 3000 per sqft then 6750000.

Is it fair to build 5 marla house in 67 lacs????

Khuda ka khauf karo! Don't rip people off!!

Dear Ehasn,

First of all you don't know how to calculate Covered area of 5 marla. You have to leave space for garage, side gallery, terrace on first floor. Constructed area is always between 1700 sq ft to 1900 sq ft at the max in 5 marla!.

Secondly, 2500 is the least possible rate for what you actually call a design specific construction with material. People have zero sense about structural designing (leave aside the architectural designing for a moment) and pass on emotional comments based upon their own budgets. You can buy an iPhone for Rs.80000/- and a nokia 3310 for Rs.3000/- ? You can have tea at Avari and at a Dhaba? Whats the difference? Question is what you are aiming for? If you want to construct a house as per standard specifications which can last for a lifetime then this is it. If someone says otherwise bring that respect individual to my office so that we can also see where our market knowledge lacks.

Think before you contribute to a post.

Regards,

Uzair bk

Head of Planning & Development

Bin Khalid Group

60-B Commercial Sector-C

Bahria Town, Lahore

Email: uzair@binkhalidgroup.com

Yes so called designers and constructors should also put a limit to their greed!

1900 sqft by 3000 also reaches to 60 lacs and that is for 5 marla. Come On!

I am sorry to say but greedy people will always try to give beautiful examples to rip people off.

@Uzair, don't get fumed buddy. It is not aimed at you. I am talking in general.

Ehsan,

You are again estimating at the upper end alone why don't you estimate like this: 1700 sq ft X 2500 = Rs.4250000/-.

Like i said earlier it depends upon what are you getting in exchange for money. You are generalising. Your analysis should be based upon the product you are getting and whether or not you are getting value for money or not.

Here is an example: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29dbdf_elamode-home-by-bin-khalid_lifestyle

This is the product with pictures of foundations and the materials used in roof, everything and a structural warranty. Show it to a contractor or anyone who understands the field and Get me a rate for this house of even 2500 sq ft with a structural warranty. I am your client already.

I am sure you do not understand the field. Do not generalise. Not every so called designer and constructors are here to cheat. So much negativity is bad for you alone.

Come visit me some day i will show you around of what people are getting by building their so called cheap priced homes and what happens to them after 6 months. You can even build Mud houses if you want they are definitely cheaper.

With due regard and respect it is nothing personal but i want you to understand first then you are free to go on about anything you like.

Best Regards.

Uzair bk

Bin Khalid Group

Bahria Town, Lahore

Email: Uzair@binkhalidgroup.com

My vote goes to ehsan..... I mean 60 lacs for 5 marlas is too much.and above all there is no raft in lahore either unlike in islamabad.

Without a raft the grey structure would cost you around 900 per sqft.

Its simple bunaiyad dpc/plinth

Than the finishing will depend on yourself.It can cost you from 15 lacs to where ever you wanna go...

Its five marla not a 10 marla....

@ Uzair bk..Sir no offence but i saw your video and it is nothing more than some artistic shots of same typical work that is being constructed now a days in bahria town..These types of designs are abundant in bahria town..I also agree with HT sir..

@ annie and hamza...Sir 3000/sqft???Do you literally know its meaning..

I also owned a construction company. Previously. At that time min 600 max was1500

Turn key basics. Dollar was at 60 at that time. Can double now

Dear Saadi,

This is the Best quality of work being done in Bahria town:

http://www.zameen.com/Property/bahria_town_sector_b_bahria_town_shaheen_block_10_marla_facing_park_house_for_sale-841839-1775-1.html

http://www.zameen.com/Property/bahria_town_bahria_town_overseas_enclave_10_marla_brand_new_executive_class_house_facing_park-902935-1811-1.html

http://www.zameen.com/Property/bahria_town_sector_b_bahria_town_shaheen_block_10_marla_brand_new_house_for_sale_at_shaheen_block_bahria_town_lahore-792006-1775-1.html

These are the most expensive properties in Bahria. You are the best judge.

@ HT.

You are correct grey structure alone can be completed in 900 sq ft -1200 sq ft. Depends upon the depth of plot and soil load bearing capacity. That is alone for construction on ground but if you hire a civil engineer to properly design the load distribution of building on foundations he will charge you Rs.100 sq ft - Rs.200 sq ft. But then again one can construct a building without any design specifications if he wishes. Which is normal in bahria town. That is the reason 65% buildings in bahria town faced major structural settlement during the last rain season.

Regards,

Uzair bk

Bin Khalid Group

Bahria Town Lahore

Ph:+92-345-9436328

Email:uzair@binkhalidgroup.com