Construction Cost Of 10 Marla House In Bahria Enclave

Aoa,

I want to know an estimated cost of construction of a two storey house (with basement) at Bahria Enclave, Islamabad. Could somebody be kind enough to give a guess... Construction cost should include everything.

It depends upon the design and material that you want to be in your home. There are many things available these days in market. I would like to recommend you that contact with Mr. Amer Adnan, who is a good architect and constructed many projects all over the Pakistan. You may contact him at +92-42-36655262. If you want to know more then I am available here for you.

@Aziz

Grey Structure cost will be Rs.1200 to 1500/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions.

Finishing Rs.2200/sq ft to no limit all depends on standards design and finishes.

We can offer you all kind of design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

If intersted contact us at designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

1 crore 10 lac to 20 lacs.

Good class finishing which will include everything would be between Rs.1700 to 2000 per sqft..

Only grey structure should cost you around Rs1000 to 1100 per sqft....

Aoa,

I want to know an estimated cost of construction on a 8 marla plot of a two storey house (with basement) at Bahria Enclave, Islamabad. (i want a small garden in front of house and a place to park my car)-Could somebody be kind enough to give a guess... Construction cost should include everything - how many bedrooms is possible on each floor with living room and dinning room and kitchen?what size bedrooms(12x15? etc) are good for 2 people in one room?do you know any reliable and honest taykaydaars(construction leader)?

@ Mr.Shahid

Will you send me your email address so that I could send you details or talk to you directly? You can send me your email and contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. Kindly inform me after sending for more conversation with you or contact now at +92-42-36655262.

@ Shahid Sb,

Please contact us as we can give you all services at once place.

Design

Construction

With quality and time completion.

designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Forgive me for being naive, but could somebody please enlighten me on how many square feet there are in 10 marlas?

10 marla Double Storey can be 3000 to 3200 depends on design