Construction Cost Of 4 Marla Double Storey House

I want to build my old house my house is near on Bazar. I want to cover my 4th Marla, full furnished please tell me how much cash required for this, thanks.

What kind of material do you want to use in it and design that you want for your house? If you want ideas that what will be the best design for your house, you may contact with Mr. Amer Adnan who is a good architect. He has done many big projects and will guide you properly within your budget. You can take ideas by contacting at +92-42-36655262. It will be really helpful for you.

Dear Ali

We can give you services for Design and construction of all kind of buildings.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Looking forward to hear you.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

It depends from where you are starting, is is extension or you will start from ground level disposing off the old structure, from scratch if you start you will be requiring 30-32 lacs for A class construction.

@Mr Ali

If you want good construction cost then I can send you design and material details with total cost of construction at your personal email address. If you are interested then let me know for more details. I will provide you best services for your beautiful home`s construction.