Construction cost of a 10 marla house in bt phase 8 rawalpindi

Could someone please advice on how much it will cost to build a good quality house
1... Grey structure only and what is included in this..
2...Complete project with imported fittings
3.... The time scale from start to finish.
I have all the drawings etc. Approved by design wing of bt.
I wish to start the work soon after ramazan.
Thank you in advance

Grey Structure starts Rs.1350/sq ft to Rs.1550/sq ft depends on your design and actual site conditions/soil tests.

Duration of Grey Structure for double story 3 months.

Finishes A grade Starts from Rs.2500/sq ft to no limit depends on finishes you select.

Duration of finished home 6 months.

We can give you quality construction services.

If interested contact us.

Awaiting

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear Majid

Structure rate varies from Rs.1,350 to 1,600 based on your soil test report.

Finish rate varies from Rs 2,500 to 3,900 based on your choice of material.

Finish time is approx. 8 months from start date.

We will be happy to quote you the exact prices if you can share you architectural and structural design.

Our contact number is 0323-4469999 and our office is in Bahria Town Phase 7.

We also specialize in energy efficient design and construction and will give you better advice to save on energy cost of your home.

Thanks

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

If you build your house yourself structure cost can be between 750 to 800 pr square feet.now a day i am building my house in jinnah garden structure cost me around 750 to 800 with A grade material.bricks 9400 per thousand,fazal steel and best way cement and labour 110 per square feet.

@Khan, Please cold you share your construction experience and did you hire any contractor or doing by your self. I think if people share their experience its very useful for others too.

Finishing @ 2500- 3900 or according to others sky is limit means marzi ka soada, is just a big joke, this way your rates exceed from those western or eastern countries from where you claim your imports , and where labor is minimum 8-10 dollars an hour= 80 dollars a day=8000 rps per day , your labor is 500 max and good mistree =1200 per day in Pakistan . Its very ironic ,that you people charge exaggerated rates totally unjustified and without any checks and balances.

you people make property in Pakistan much costlier than in Europe or america.

gray structure in best form should be under bet 800-max1000,

and the best of best finish should be bet 1600-1900. Remaining all is just looting

Sure i will must share my experience.actually now a days i am not getting time to write something.now a days routine is very busy.i go to office and come back after 4 and straight go to plot.near roza i come back.than go to tarawee and come back late night.as i will get time i will must write insha ALLAH.

DSA & Waqar Bahi sorry to say but seriously 1350 ????? sir itna exaggerate karain jo asaane sy hazam be ho sakay.

@Khan bahi plz share your experience in detail whenever you can. It will help many innocent souls.

@ sagheer sir…You are totally right…

Khan bhai, can you please share your contact number? I am too starting my house and need your advise please.

You can message me if you don't want to share your publicly. Thank you.

Depends upon quality of material and design that you select fr your home. We are working as architectural design and construction form for several years. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Kindly send us your contact number and email address so that we could arrange a meeting to discuss in details.

Dear Hamza

I will appreciate if you can study the soil test report and structural designs of Bahria Town Phase 8. Due to foundation settlement cases structure Engineers are putting extra steel specifically in phase 8 area.

If you go exactly as per your structural design the cost will be in same range, choice is yours.

Thanks

Waqar

Dear Majid

Grey structure Cost 1150/sft

Complete Finish Cost 2000-2500/sft

You can visit our sites which are running in Phase 8 and other part of the cities.

Please visit our office or contact us through cell number or e-mail us for detail BoQs or any queries regarding design and Construction.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com