Construction estimate

I want to construct my house in naval anchorage housing society Islamabad which covers the area of 500 yards (1 kanal).

I want to construct single storey only. Please let me know how much funds will be required for construction?

Dear sir! The rate will be very due to selection of material. Generally it will be construct Rs.2100/per sft. To Rs. 2500/per sft. According to use of finishing material type.

That is expensive, I am doing same r&d and rates I am getting is 1900+ this is supposed to be A+ quality.

2500 is quite expensive. I think it is around 1500 for average and 2000/sqft for top quality stuff.

Something i found on the internet, might be useful for some people.

[QUOTE=""]

I started my house in phase-6 , Lahore with the help of a good contractor. It’s my house i want to live there with my kids, A class construction. Total cover area 7900sft. Cost approx 9000000, cost per sqft is rs. 1200. House to be completed by early 2013. Let’s start with steel i bought it my self 24ton for all three lantal basement ground n first all rcc. You can buy bricks in Lahore from Kasur from Pattoki from Raiwind ext ext 6000/7000 good. I bought good good quality my self you can see the difference from Wahgah 8000. I went to bhatta my self n bought. Cement you can use any one i used maple leaf. Crush best one is Margalla. Sand i used ravi for chunai and chenab for lantal. For pipe you can use dadex or popular both are good i used popular. Thats quality

[/QUOTE]

For flooring i used ziyarat white in all rooms means white white. 2.For chogat i used diyar n for doors i used miranty. 3.Bath and kitchen i used tiles. 4.Fittingi used porta i think it's best. 5.Cable and electric fitting i have no problem with that. 6.For basement 24ton yes i tell you why you r talking quality. Again it's my house to live so i made no compromise from my side. Again to the point basment 9inch thick walls with double iron bar means inside n outside people make 4inch or the mex 6inch with single jal in my case you use double. You got my point . 7.No pool i have small kids n i think it's very hard to maintain.This is what i did rest god knows. Long process it's not finish yet.I think give n take about 9million. I want to share one thing here please never trust any one. Two things can kill you hard in your construction cost first one is steel n other one is crush. Thanks

Hi waseem,

Would you post some pictures of your house to give me idea, i am thinking to build my house in lahore dha going to start very soon. That would help

Regards Aamir