Construction estimate

My question is about the construction estimate, if i buy a plot anywhere in islamabad of 5m or 10m, how much it will cost to me to built a standard house on it. I don't want to built a house with luxurious look and so many tiled or ceramic work in the house, i want just a normal house. Can you please give me an idea what will be the estimated amount for this type of construction, please tell me about 5m and 10m house construction accordingly.

Thanks

I got estimate for 5marla house double storey standard construction rs.1200/- per square feet covered area.So rs.25 lakh with material and without material rs.200/- per sq foot labour rate(without material). I didn't went into detail that what's included in "standard construction". You can talk to contractor about details. I hope this helps.

Thanks shakeel for your reply, means if there is "5m x double story = 25lacs" then it will be same for "10m x single story = 25lacs"

One more question if you have idea about gulberg islamabad, what is the current position there? Did people started construction on their houses or start living there or not?

No, contractor go by area.25 lac is for 5 marla.For 10m ,sq foot price x covered area. For gulberg islamabad you can find information in the "buying properties forum"

Dear sohail. I wish i could help you but unfortunatly i can't give u any rate or estimate at this price.... It depends on a lot of things.... Like the area design..... Things you want area and million other things.... I dont want to give u an extreamly high price and scare u off or give u a very little price and make u all excited for no reason..... Let me introduce my self My name is arslan muhammad.... And i represent clare builders pty. Ltd. We can further discuss this in detail once you know your requirements....Please feel free to contact me on 03000-666602..... For further chat Thank you