Construction material rate for 10 marla house

Hi i want to build a house in islamabad.
Dimensions are 40x60
I need a detail of all the materials cost as i am outside the country so couldn't visit the market.
I want to use these costs for my budgeting.

-architecture design fee
-septic system
-water tank below ground of garage
-dirt leveling as ground is 4 feet deep from road and i want 2 feet above road.
-foundation
-bricks (total quantity and rate.)
-architectural columns as i want to build my house on columns and walls can be 4 inch thick.
-wood for doors and frames(chokhatt)
-stairs.( marble for two stories modern english style
-roofing lentr.
-garage door
-sliding aluminium windows
-sliding doors
-plumbing for 5 wash rooms and 1 kitchen
-plumbing fixtures
-electric wiring and swithes
-ceramic and marble tiles /square foot
-cabinets for kitchen
-barb wire fence.

Thanks.

Umair

Asalam o alikum,

Sir,you want complete finishing of your houses as like you come and your house is ready to live. I know a person means contractor he build many houses and he can also show you some photos of constructed houses or houses that are under construction his name is waseem builders fell free to call him he will give you good advise 03004582022, 03234582022

No i dont want turn key project. I want to construct on my own. I will only contract for labor

We have a wide range of material and design for your dream home.Cost depends upon your choice of material etc. We are working in this field for several years and would like to provide you our services of interior designing and construction. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 to discus in details. You can also see our sample work by visiting Redirecting....

You can send me quotation on umairkhalid28@hotmail.com

Umair khalid sir you contact him he will also provide you labour he is very cooprative and honest person we had also construct our house with the help of them you just call him he will give you good advise.it is not necessary that you are bound to construct house by him (frangly speaking) but he will give you good advise 03004582022, 03234582022

@ umer Thanks! does he work in Islamabad?

Here are some Answers for your queries. Some of the Answers are very subjected to drawings and specs.

Architecture design fee vary from architect to architect and office to office, Usually charged per cover area ranging from Rs 25 to 60 and even 100 per Sft

-septic system---- Subjected to drawing

-water tank below ground of garage ---Subjected to drawing

-foundation-- Subjected to drawing and specs

-bricks (total quantity and rate.) -- Subjected to drawing but rough calculations are that 13.5 bricks are used in one Cubic Foot of Wall

-architectural columns as i want to build my house on columns and walls can be 4 inch thick.--- The Structure Engineer will design the column size and reinforcement

-wood for doors and frames(chokhatt)-- Subjected to material i.e For Frames the rate of Diyar is 300 to 350/rft while for door panel its 1200 to 1350/sft

-stairs.( marble for two stories modern english style--- Subjected to type of Marble i.e. Parlino Micro will cost you about 110 to 120/sft while granite may cost you 300(Artificial and low quality to 1200/sft

-roofing lentr--- Subjected to specs of concrete and reinforcement

-garage door

-sliding aluminium windows-- Subjected to make(Chawla,Prime etc) and Section being used (1.2mm @ Rs 380, 1.6mm @ Rs 410 and 2mm @ 440 approx)

-sliding doors-- Subjected to type of material

-plumbing for 5 wash rooms and 1 kitchen-- Subjected to Plumbing Drawings

-plumbing fixtures--- Subjected to specs

-electric wiring and switches--- Subjected to specs

-ceramic and marble tiles /square foot--- Subjected to specs ranging from 50 to 120/sft

-cabinets for kitchen--- Subjected to specs

@ umair khalid sir firstly thankx that you have read my answer. I’m not sure about this that he will work on islamabad or not I think its better to call him.

00971567426495 whatsapp me for more details