Construction Of 10 Marla Double Story House In Bahria Lahore

I am living in KSA and planning to start construction of 10 Marla double story house in Bahria Lahore. Kindly advice the road map to start the construction. Also suggest the tips to finalize the house design and subsequent selection of house developer on turn key basis.

Hello Tahir,

If you are in KSA, then who would take care of the construction matters?

Why don't you go for already constructed house, which comes with lesser hassles.

Regards, z@in N@deem

In near future, I shall visit Pakistan for one month so that I can finalize the house design and contrator. I cannot go for constructed house as I already owned a 10 Marla plot.

Sir my opinion would be that visit already constructed latest houses and finalize the design from one of them as constructed house gives better idea.Take special care while deciding contractor as he is the one on whom your future depends…

I agreed with @Saad its better to a constructed house because its very difficult to construct a house for person living abroad. You will lose your money and time too.

Hi Tahir, Looks like we are in the similar situation. I live in Jeddah and plan to construct my house in Oversease A. What I decided is to just contract the grey structure now & leave it till I plan to relocate. Then I shall do the finishing myself.

Dear sir

my name is atif pasha and i am a contractor and an investor . Basically i invest and build my self and sell houses in islamabad ,along with contractor services to els

i would have definately helped you guys if you guys needed to build a house here in islamabad , but ill tell you a way how i work with me overseas coustomers might help you ,

1- maintain an excell sheet that is being updated and sgared on daily basis projecting the daily exp ,

2=get a list of items from market fot the items you like (we dont practice this one as my clients trust me )

3-ask for a daily progress sheet 4 advance plan layout for the house telling the flow of work

these things really help specially the daily excell update sheet thing if i could be of any help please dont hesitate to converse

regards

pasha midlinke@dsl.net.pk 03005344500

Mr. Pasha what are your service charges for 10 marla double story house in islamabad?

Hello, I would like to offer my services. I am an architect with extensive experience in residential design. I also offer reliable and flexible design/ build solutions. Contact me 92-3454043816 or muneebh10@gmail.com