Construction of 1 kanal house at lahore

Dear expert,
I want to build my house at labor rate, could you please help me by giving contact numbers of some reliable builders in this context.
Also please help me as to which company's bricks, sand, cement, iron for (lanter)should i use. Which company's / grade electricity pipes and cable and centery (plumbing)pipes grade and company's to be used. Kindly give your expert opinion as i want to build a solid structure. Regards younas

Dear Younas Sab

labor rate is Rs.300/sft

you can contact me at anytime

Regards

Faheam

We can work at 280/sqft

maple leaf cement is the best one

bricks you can check from the market

electricity pipes of GM are the best , pakistan cable is of no 1 quality.

We are ready to help you anytime

thanks

Thanks my dear I will get back to you as soon as I am done with map.

Labour rate will be Rs.295/- per sq ft.

Thanks

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

Dear Sir,

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A Grade Grey Structures rate Rs. 1275 per Sqft covered area.

Labour rate will be 300/- per Sqft. 2 Bsc Civil Engineers (Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council) consultancy services included in rate.

The compititive edge of Planet Builders work is that your construction project will be done under the supervision of two Bsc. Civil Engineers which will ensure the safety measures and the quality of work, and 100% practical implimentation of architecture drawings as well.

Please visit our face book page "Planet Builders" to see our ongoing 6 canal construction project in Green Fort 2

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Please call us for further informations.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: Planet Builders

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

We have a wide range of design and material is available for your dream home. Kindly send us your email and contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 04236655262. We would like to discuss on call so that we could provide you rate as per your requirements. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting....

I offer my services for labor rate Rs.275/sft

Faheam